Saved!

Odell POV

Jasmine and I are in L.A where I have introduced her to Drake and the game plus some other people. They like her and it seems like she is a good fit with my image. She fits into the me being the hot shot football player but not with the Odell that likes dancing and just happens to be a football player. I feel like something is missing and I'm trying to ignore it because I know it has something to do with my feelings for Lisa. I just need to stop thinking about her but I have a feeling that nigga is hurting her.

Anyway we are at the after party for the Espy which Ronda Rousey hosted. As usual I'm having fun with the guys(LeBron and them), I'm also dancing with Jasmine and also try not to notice Lisa in that dress. She is wearing purple which everyone knows that's my favorite color which means she is trying to get my attention. Her body look so fucking good in that dress, curving all them curves. I love that Lisa is all natural and when she isn't being a pain I love her. Honestly, I really miss her.

The music stops and a recording starts:

"Do you understand the plan? * Josh Norman

"Yes I already met Odell and When the perfect opportunity comes I will poison him with what you gave me. *Jasmine

The recording stops and Jasmine makes a run for it but Ayesha trips her. Detectives come out of nowhere and scoop her up off the floor. While three others take Josh out of the party. The music comes back on but I just sit down.

*Later

My mom and Dad heard about the craziness and want me to come to Lousianna early. Therefore I'm in the car on the way to the airport.

The car stops and I step out with my headphones on my ears and my bag on my back. I look up and our eyes lock. Lisa is standing there with her luggage.

"What are you doing here?

"Well your mom invited me along and told me to meet you here.

(My mom the matchmaker)

"Is that okay?

"It's fine.

The staff take both of our luggage and put it on the plane. Lisa walks up the stairs and I follow right behind her. She sits down on one side and I'm on the other. The seatbelt sign comes on and then the plane takes off. Once in the air, about 15 minutes later I take my seat belt off. I go and sit next to her. Her seatbelt is already off and her head is in a book. I snatch the book away from her and throw it in a seat. Then I grab and passionately kiss her. I put my hand in her leggings and play with her clit. She breaks away and moans

"Mmm.

I kiss her again while feeling her wetness. I want her to cum, she deserves it. She is moaning all in my mouth and now I'm hard as hell. She pushes my hand away and starts grinding onto me.

"Can I finally have you? *Lisa

"Do you really deserve me?

(I'm teasing her)

"Yes. All I ever wanted was you. ALL of you.

"I know. Thank you from saving me.

"You welcome. I will always have your back

"And I will always have yours. We are going to take it slow.

She pouts but nods.

"Don't worry your my woman and I'm your man.

She smiles and kisses me.

"Good.

She lays on my chest and we just sit in silence.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Josh Norman is crazy and Jasmine was his sidekick in an evil plan.

But Lisa saved the day.

Finally Lisa and Odell are together