1

For the past year, I spent my life living at the Salvatore Boarding House. My roommates were Damon and Stefan Salvatore, the local vampires of Mystic Falls. I finished my senior year of high school, died, and then I was revived. Amazing, huh? By then I had missed a whole year of college, and I was behind. Caroline and Elena were waiting for me to come to Whitmore. Matt dropped out of college long ago, and took up Rebekah's offer to move to New Orleans. Jeremy moved away. And apparently, Alaric, is my professor who happens to be getting it on with a student. Great. I finished packing my things, as Stefan helped my pack them into his car. Damon, Stefan, and I had one last group hug together as we got into the car and began for the drive to Whitmore. Although the last few months have been crazy, they were good roommates. Once we get on campus, we're greeted by Elena and Caroline, who immediately pull me into a group hug. They were my best friends, and I missed them. I smiled as they let go. "We gotta get you moved in, Bonnie!" Caroline yelled. "We're so excited to have you back, Bonnie!" Elena exclaimed. I laugh as we all take my things into our dorm. We spent all day moving in, and once we were done, we decided to go pay Alaric a visit. When we got to his classroom, we walked in to see him making out with a girl on his desk. They looked real busy. Alaric notices me, quickly getting up and fixing his tie. "Bonnie! It's so nice to see you!" He smiles, coming over to hug me. "Sorry for interrupting, Ric. I missed you." I smile, hugging him back. He laughs. "Well, this is Jo. And we rather not have it go around that well--we're together.. or whatever.." Jo's eyes light up. "We're together? Damn Ric, didn't know you were that into me. I'll see you on Monday." She walks out, winking at him. "So how long has that been going on?" Elena asks. "6 months?" Alaric guesses. "I know this is crazy but, I'm so into her. We have this bond and we like the same things it's so gre-" Caroline covers his mouth, "We get it Professor Saltzman, you're in love with your girlfriend."

  He smiles. "She's so smart, unlike her twin brother. He's so- well he's smart as well, he just doesn't show it. He chooses not to and I'm not sure why. The kid's always getting in trouble. Guess no one taught him what was right and what was wrong." Caroline smirks. "You're one to talk. You're banging his sister and may I add, your student. She's in our class!" Elena laughs. "Whatever makes you happy, Ric." Alaric looks at me. "Well, since Bonnie's back.. are you guys going to the frat party tonight? Kappa Sigma's throwing one to celebrate the end of our first semester. You all should go. Have fun. Leave me alone! I'll see you all later!" He shooed us out of the room.

  "I didn't know they were throwing a party tonight," Elena said. "Should I invite Damon and Stefan?"

  "Kappa Sigma throws the best parties on campus. Best kegs, best music, best company and of course... hot hosts." Caroline winks. "And yeah, invite them. Stefan and I need to talk."

  "What's this thing with you and Stefan?" I asked. "He's always venting to me about it at home."
  I just called the Salvatore Boarding House my home. Wow.
  "I don't want to explain now, let's go get ready for the party girls!" She smiles.
  Back in our dorm, I threw on a simple jacket, t shirt, leggings, and sneakers to wear to the party, while Caroline and Elena wore tight party dresses. Once they saw what I was planning to wear, they made me go back inside to change- into a party dress. A tight black dress that held my curves, along with heels that made me look about 5'5. "Do I have to wear this?" I ask. Caroline and Elena nod, pushing me out of the room. The temperature outside seems to be about, 40 degrees? I'm freezing. As we're walking, we hear loud music and crowds from a distance. "I hope Bonnie gets some tonight," Caroline winks. Elena rolled her eyes and asks, "Bonnie, when was the last time you-" I shut her up. "A year. I don't want to talk about it. I just want to have fun."

    Elena and Caroline stay quiet, and we walk further. Once we're there, we found ourselves on a nicely mowed lawn trashed with dozens and dozens of red solo cups. A table by the porch was surrounded by students, who were waiting to play some beer pong. Caroline and Elena decided to join the beer pong crowd along with Stefan and Damon, while I decided to go inside and explore. My first step inside a frat house was- cool. I was handed a shot by what I'm assuming a frat boy, and directed to the living room, where everyone was. "Down the hall, to your left. Have fun babydoll!" The lits were dimly lit, and music was blasting. In about an hour, I had made 0 friends, but I was drunk. I downed 8 shots, 2 were belly shots, and everything was a different shade in my sight. I stumble through the halls, and find myself myself upstairs. I see a boy walk out of his room. He notices me on the stairs.