Day 5 Part 2

Day 5

[Lastation]

{1:04am}

Noire sighed, hugging her pillow as she mentally recalled the events which transpired between the 3 yesterday. The quarrel she got into with Vert, the confused and startled Nepgear left to deal with the news herself. She had lost her cool yesterday which cost her some pain and a disconnect in her relationship with Nepgear and Vert. Noire fell over onto her side, a saddened expression painted her face.

I'm such a bad person...

{Flashback to Day 4 During the Tea Party}

Nepgear just sat in shock as she unconsciously watched Noire and Vert have a verbal war with each other, Vert making a lot more valid points but that didn't really change the fact they were fighting over Nepgear. Both the goddesses had reached the point of no return, both changing into HDD and clashing swords, the table toppled over leaving Nepgear sitting by herself.

"Fine than! How bout we settle who gets Nepgear with a battle?!" Noire menacingly suggested, Vert matching her glare.

"Fine by me!"

The two clashed again and again as they flew around destroying the paintings and furniture. Both fighting with the intent to kill the other, their swords sending sparks after every collision. Nepgear came to, after putting everything together to see the CPUS brawling in the basilicom, destroying everything.

"S-Stop it you two! You're both going to destroy the basilicom!" The CPUS didn't hear Nepgear over their battle which made Nepgear frustrated.

The candidate changed into HDD and tried launching herself in between the two,trying to intervene, only ending up not being able to match their speed. She couldn't get close.

My goodness what do I do! They will break everything if they don't stop. Uh... I've got it!

Nepgear flew over to the loo table, looking at it sadly.

"I'm sorry Loo Table, but I have to use you!" Nepgear picked up the table by its legs and did a hammer throw with the table which hit both the CPUS directly.

The table smashed as it came into contact, Noire and Vert both snapping out of their battle trance.

"You two need to stop!" Nepgear shouted at them, getting both their attention.

"I'm not some item you can fight over am I? Because that's how I see it! You guys were talking about me as if I were some collectable you bought at a shop! I don't like that, and I really don't like that you're fighting. I need some fresh air so please don't fight again!" Nepgear said, tears coming down her cheeks as she sped out of the basilicom, leaving Noire and Vert to stare in shame.

"N-Nepgear! Wait! Ugh..." Noire called to Nepgear, but the candidate ignored her.

"We fought over Nepgear because we felt we were intruding on each other, which lead to Nepgear leaving... How awful of me-"

"Us, we're both at fault here, don't posit the blame on yourself. We shouldn't have fought over Nepgear in the first place and she's right, she's not some object, and we knew better". Noire cut Vert off as she sat down, transforming out of her HDD to look at the blighted room.

Vert bowed her head in shame, transforming back as well to inspect what they had done.

"I'm sorry Noire, I can help pay for the da-".

"I'm sorry too, but it's fine, this is my basilicom anyways so I need to fix it myself".

"Are you sure? It was both our doing so it would only be fair that we-"