What if you got hurt

Requested by:

Okay it's been awhile since i updated this book But just hope y'all know, I'm gonna try to be updating as much as i can SO YEAH I'LL TRY TO BE ON HERE AS OFTEN 

∞ ∞

Karma Akabane

♡Karma Akabane

If you got hurt, depending on the situation if you just tripped and scrapped your knee Karma would laugh but also try to make you feel better so you wont get mad at him. If it was something rather serious such as you sprained your ankle, Karma would carry you to the hospital near by or just take you home.

"Karma! Give it back!!" You whined as you chased your red haired boyfriend who had taken your phone away from you.

Karma only snickered and kept running, while you chased after him. Not paying attention to your surroundings, you had tripped over a branch. Landing on your knees, you winced and Karma turned around. He bursted out laughing as he walked over to you, he immediately stopped when he saw you cradling your leg.

"Let me see." He said kneeling down, pulling your hands away from your leg and looked down at the small scrape.

"It's your fault." You mumbled and Karma chuckled softly.

"Okay. I'll buy you (insert something) and then I'll treat you tonight~." Karma said winking

Nagisa Shiota

♡Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa, such a cinnamon and adorable boy, it wouldn't matter if you just tripped he would be bombarding you with questions such as 'Are you okay?' and 'Do you want me to carry you?'