What if you got back together

Requested by:

WOW AN UPDATE FOR THIS BOOK LMAO FINALLY, enjoy because i made this long for y'all ;) and took up 7pages in my docs LOL.  BUT  HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED SCENARIO

∞ ∞

♡Karma Akabane

Weeks, it had been weeks since your break up with the sadistic red head, Karma Akabane

Weeks, it had been weeks since your break up with the sadistic red head, Karma Akabane. Roughly almost three weeks now, you had recovered after the first week but your heart still ached seeing him. You had tried to convince yourself to hate him after what you assumed he used you for, but you couldn't. You still loved the red headed cocky boy, nothing can change that.

Karma was absolutely shocked when you two had that argument, was he not clear with his feelings for you? Was he just oblivious and not realizing his actions had hurt you? He loves you, that was one thing everyone could see in this very sadistic bastard. The way he looked at you and the affection he gave you when you two were alone. You had barely showed up to class for the past two weeks, which made him concerned but you know him, he wouldn't show or tell anyone. It was obvious though, he missed you.

Everyone noticed how quiet he had been, less cocky and the out of character he was. He actually stayed in class instead of ditching because he knew that you always scolded him whenever he didn't show up to class. He would just be in the back, lost in his thoughts or just sleep because of the lack of sleep he was receiving.

"Welcome back (first name)!" Maehara greeted you as you walked into the class catching the attention of everyone since you had been gone for such a long time. The redhead looked up from his desk, seeing you standing in the front of the classroom. As the day passed as normal, school had finally ended. You stayed behind to help Nagisa and Kayano clean the classroom since you knew Nagisa would most likely do the work while Kayano sat on her ass eating her favorite pudding.

Karma held the box of (favorite dessert) and (animal plush) standing outside of the building just looking at it. He seemed so off character now that you think of it, walking out of the building you stopped seeing Karma standing off to the side thinking. He looked at you, emotionless as he held out the dessert.

"Karma..?" You questioned curiously and he just looked at you, grabbing your hand.

"I-I'm sorry.." He spoke up as you pulled the red headed sadist into your arms, burying your face into his neck.

"I'm sorry too.." You mumbled as he pressed a kiss to the side of your head holding you closer.