5. Time Is A Gift

Chapter 5

There are moments in time where you can't help but question every single little thing that comes your way.

I wasn't exactly well liked in High School, or Junior high . I wasn't in the "cliques" or "crowds" , and I never wanted to be. It was just filled with people , that had absolutely no life. That spent their time torturing others into thinking that they aren't valuable. At that time I was just a scrawny brown haired girl , with little to no breasts, and round eyes. Not to mention those hideous things they call braces. The pure representation of happiness. I hung out with the "Nobody's" , to me they were way better friends than those plastic bimbos.

I remember the first time I went to my first party. It was loud, noisy, and obnoxious filled with players trying to get you into their bed. I had only been invited as a cover up. Yeah, a cover up! My neighbor, Lennon, needed his mom to believe that he was going to be a responsible adult while they went away on a business trip, and she trusted me to house sit with her son. Since his mom and my mom were really close to each other, they told each other everything and somehow he found out that I was a virgin. Which to me was nothing to be ashamed about. I was really proud I was able to keep my legs closed at 17. He made a bet with his friends to see who could "bang" me by the end of the night. I found out halfway through the party and went looking for Lennon. As soon as I found him, I slapped him, Without thinking twice about it . He was drunk, and I had made him more than angry. He told everyone everything he knew about me. I couldn't go to school for almost 2 weeks, because of how bad that got. That's when Rob and Sam came to my rescue. They have been my friends since. Luckily I got out of that place, as soon as summer of my freshman year of college hit, followed by my two best friends.

_______________________

I woke up with a nasty headache. The doctor said it was going to happen a lot, until the bump in my head finally heals. Today was a Tuesday , the day before New Year's. You know that bullshit everyone says, about "new year, new me" ? Well I don't believe in that crap. But seeing how things were turning out, I made a list of resolutions.

1. Change Mr. Alexander , get him some manners .
2. Enjoy this year and make it fun.
3. Don't let a boy boss you around (you know who)
4. Make a name for yourself.

Off course Liam is my main priority.

It had been almost two weeks since the accident. I was beginning to feel like myself again, and I had also adjusted to work , without a problem.

Liam insisted that we fly out to New York , to watch the ball drop. So here I am 4 hours away from 2014, alone in my hotel room. Liam had some business to take care of at one of his branches , and tended to it right away.
He had called about 30 minutes ago, telling me to get ready. I was putting on my sparkly pumps when he opened the door to our suite. He was wearing a brown leather jacket ,paired with blue jeans and Saint Laurent boots. He reminded me of that one guy from that one band. I looked way too overdressed. I was wearing a black and beige dress , paired with my tan coat and a scarf, as well as black sparkly shoes.

"You ready?" He comes next to me and offers me a hand.

"Yeah, let me just get my clutch" I grab my clutch and stuff a couple girl necessities inside it. "You look very dapper" He takes my hand and leads me to the lobby and into our car.

"Words can't describe how you look, I'm going to have to guard you, so no perv gets near you." I turn to look at him with my mouth wide open. This man is unbelievable!

We arrive at our destination just in time for the official countdown.

10!

9!

8! We maneuver through the crowds and into an area where there are only couples.

7!

6! He grabs my hand , and pulls me to him.

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

He turns me around and kisses me with so much passion, my legs start to tremble.

After a couple of minutes in that position, we pull away from each other. Passion and happiness written in each other's eyes.

"Hello 2014" he lays his forehead on my head and whispers.

"Goodbye 2013" I say to him.

"Here's to a new year , hopefully a good one!" He turns me around and secures his arm around my waist , laying his chin on the top of my head.

"And many more to come" I tilt my head to look at him and give him a warm genuine smile. Along with another peck.

Maybe more than one . . .

_____________________

Songs:

-Just can't let her go (one direction)
-Say something (a great big world & Xtina A)

___________________

A/N:

Woaaaahhh you guys are amazing!!!

So much votes, and not to mention reads! Owmygawdguise

This is just a filler !

I've also found an editor! She will work on the next 2 chapters !

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS YEAR AMAZING, AND FOR WAITING VERY PATIENTLY FOR ANOTHER UPDATE !

Also ,

HAPPPPPYYYY NEEWWW YEAAARR! WOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

Leave your stories in the comments and I might just read them :)

QOTD: What do you think happened to Liam's GF? Do you think he will ever ask Mads out ?

Thank you lovely fans :)

Much love ,

Rosie <3