Eleven

Hannah's pov:

"Bye." My friend yelled as I walked out the door.. I've been at my friends for awhile.. Yea. Anyways I'm on my way home... Because I kinda miss my brother and sister... Yea I miss them.. As I'm walking i see this person just fall to the ground I walk over to them... And my heart stopped when I saw my brother Zachary laying there I didn't know what to do I wanted to cry... I didn't know if I should call 911 or call acacia.. I thought it would smarter to call 911 first so I dialed 911

"911 what's your emergency"

"Hi. Um. My brother is unconscious and I don't know what happened" I started to panic and cry.. "Can you tell me where you are?" The lady asked "n.no i don't know the street Address" I said panicking even more "stay where you are we'll find you and send you help" and with that they line went dead I looked down at my little brother "Zachary please stay with me!" I whisper "please don't leave me now.. I know we don't get along but that doesn't mean I don't love you" I started crying even harder! A few minutes later I hear sirens and I see an ambulance.. Coming my way.

Acacia's pov:

I'm stuck here with Jason.. Worrying about my brother.. What if something happened to him.. What if some kidnapped him. GAHH why me? I start crying Jason notices and comes over to me and comforts me.. What the hell? How can he be so nice it's his fault my brother ran away in the first place! THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT... But I just need comfort right now... And he's all I have.. He hugs me and I surprisingly hug him back and just cry.. He hugs me tighter and kisses my hair, why is he being so nice.. Acacia.. I think you should give him a chance... Maybe he's not as bad as you think... I mean... No acacia *phone rings* I look at my phone it's unknown number but answer anyways "hello is this acacia Clark?" The voice says. "Yes this is her" I say back "I'm Cassidy Hudgens I'm calling to inform you that your brother Zachary is in the hospital... Your sister is here with us would you like to talk to her!?" The lady asks.. By this time I'm like panicking "ACACIA! I'M SO SORRY! I LOVE YOU!" She yelled sounding kinda like she had been crying "Hannah what happened?" I asked wanting to know what happened to zach "I don't know I was walking home and I saw someone fall to the ground I walked over to the person and It was zach I don't know what happened" she said panicking "STAY CALM PLEASE. IM ON MY WAY!" I shouted and I hung up! "JASON CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL I NEED TO GO SEE MY BROTHER!" I yelled not meaning to I was panicking "sure. Just calm down he's gonna be fine." How the hell does he know that? "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?" I asked "I don't.." He said grabbing his keys and we walk to his car and drive to the hospital. God please let my brother be okay. I don't wanna loose him he's all I have.. Please don't take him away from me. I wiped my tears quickly before Jason could see that I was crying "hey caysha you okay?" He asked sounding concerned "yea. My brother is in the hospital.. I got kidnapped by some random hot guy.." I paused. Hold up did I just call him hot.. "So you think I'm hot?" He looks at me smirking. "No.." I lied.. Yea I'm a bad liar.. "Okay. If you say so" he winks.. "So yea. I'm great!" I said finishing what I was saying.. We finally get to hospital I practically jump out of the car... Into the building to the front desk.."my I help you?" The lady asks "yea I'm looking for my brother?" I said as calmly as I could "name?" She asked "Zachary Clark" I said back she didn't say anything she behind typing on her computer "2nd floor, room 617" she said looking at me "thank you." I say walked to the elevator Jason followed behind.. I pressed the second floor button and waited for it to get there.. *ding* the doors open and right I was walk in Hannah runs up to me and hugs me and cries.. "Have you been in to see him" I asked hugging her tightly "no. I was waiting for you" she said grabbing my hand and walking to the room she opens the door.. And I see zach sitting there staring out the window "hey zach.." I say he turns around and looks at me and looks back at the window.. "Get out" he said back... I was heartbroken.. He's never pushed me away before..

****************

Sorry it. Took sooo long to update I couldn't think.. :p haha but here you go :)

Tell me what cha think <3

Comment.favorite/vote. Follow 😘 bye <3