Seven

Jason's pov:

Acacia asked me if shed ever get to see her brother again... Ugh why does she have to be so beautiful.. I hated seeing her cry... I hated it even more that I'm the one that made her cry... The last thing I wanted to ever do was make my acacia cry... And I did.. My only other option is to let her go.. But if I do that I may never get her back.. I need to think of something.. I GOT IT! I'll call Ryan and get him to drive over to acacia's house and bring her brother back.. Damn Jason your smart.. I text Ryan my plan and he agrees to do it.. Now to tell acacia

"yes.." I said getting her full attention her head shot up and she looked at me with her tear filled sparkling blue eyes.

Acacia's pov:

Jason didn't answer me for awhile so I assumed that I wasn't ever gonna see my brother again. I just sat there hugging my knees and burring my face in my hands "yes" as soon as he said that my head shot up I almost wanted to hug him but j didn't "so, you're letting me go home?!" I asked excitedly "not exactly.." he said looking at me.. "what do you mean not exactly!?!" he smiled "don't worry.. You're brother is in his way.." he said "I hope" I guess he thought I would hear the last part "you hope?" I asked confused "if he's good with strangers?" he smirks. My eyes widen "WHAT?!" I shouted "calm down caysha baby.. Ryan won't hurt him.. I promise" right before I could speak my phone rings.. And it's zach "A-acacia" he says kinda scared "yes my darling" I say sweetly "there's someone at the door, should I answer it?" he asked nervously "yes," I felt so horrible asking him to answer the door to a stranger.. Ugh "WHAT?" he shouts probably so loud Jason could hear him. "baby, just answer the door okay.. I promise nothing bad is gonna happen" I said hoping that was true I mean Jason said that Ryan won't hurt him.. "okay..I'm not hanging up!" he said nervously "okay,honey just go-" he cuts me off "I got it acacia I'm scared." ugh I feel like crying again "don't be sweety!" I said sweetly.

Zach's pov:

I'm still home alone acacia isn't here and I'm scared then the door bell rings.. I don't know if I should answer it since I'm here by myself so I called acacia "a-acacia" I say nervously "yes my darling" hearing her voice makes me miss her even more "there's some at the door, should I answer it?" I waited for her to say something "yes" she said calmly .. Wait did she tell me to answer the door to a stranger? "WHAT!" i shouted "baby just answer the door I promise nothing bad will happen.." how does she know that? It could be a crazy murder for all I know but I go downstairs and do as I'm told. "okay. I'm not hanging up" I said to her.. That's the closest thing I have to her being with me right now "okay honey, just go-" I cut her off "I got it, acacia I'm scared" i opened the door and saw this really tall guy standing there "don't be sweetie" she said and with that i hung up I didn't want to be I did "are you zach?" the guy asked I nodded nervously "y-yes" he laughed "relax. Kid I'm not gonna hurt you I swear. Just come with me.." I dont know why but I listen to him and follow him to his car. We got in his car and started driving "so, how old are you kid?" he asked "12" I answers back still pretty nervous "you Acacia's little brother!" he said acacia's name and freaked out how did he know my sister omg does he know where my sister is? Is that where he's taking me? "YES!" I shouted not meaning to. He didn't say anything he just stopped the car in front a house "get out!" he said smiling I did as told and walked up to the door and knock and acacia answered "ACACIA" I shouted hugging her and crying.. I'm so glad to see my sister...

***************

aw c: brother & sister love..

OKAY SO ACACIA HAS A SISTER BUT IM THINKING OF TAKING HER OUT SINCE WELL SHE HASN'T REALLY BEEN IN THE STORY.. I mean She'll still have a sister she just won't be mentioned as much.. Make since? Maybe toward the end I will put her in it more.. But that will be awhile this story is just beginning (; but anyways

COMMENTVOTEFOLLOW

xoxoArixoxo