Chapter one:

acacia's pov:

*sigh* its almost time for school to be out... everyone is ready for the weekend.. they get to relax.. for two days... must be nice huh? not me nope... i have to work all day saturday and all day sunday... working late on the weekends is not something a 17 year old girl wants to do... but when you have no parents and two other people to take care of sometimes you have to what you have to do... *bell rings* i make my way out of the building to my car then my phone rings "caysha" i hear a sweet voice on the other end speak to me.. its zach my little brother, "yes zach?" i asked seeing what he wanted.. "are you working tonight?" he asked sounding sad.. "yes, sweetheart i am" i say back i feel really bad cause i never really get to spend time with him. i always come home late and he's always sleeping... this isnt how i want my life to be. "oh, when are you coming back?" he asked breaking the silence "late" i replied "you always work late caysha you're never home" he sounded so hurt and sad i felt terrible. "i'm sorry zach, but hey look i have to go now, behave dont get yourself in trouble, i love you" i say back hoping to cheer him just a bit... how that is supposed to cheer him idk "ok. bye i love you too" and with that he hangs up. i put my phone in my bag and start my car and head to work.

*at work*

its the usual.. ya know just waiting tables... cleaning up after people... nothing special but it pays well i guess thats all i am worried about... some days my jobs change one day i am the one that is waiting tables others i am the one that finds a table for people... today is my table waiting day... i go back into the locker room thingy and change into my unifrom and start doing my job "acacia" i heard my boss say, see my boss is cool she's pretty much like my mom she understands what i am going through, shes always willing to help me out when i need it. "yes?" i say back "you have a costumer waiting to be served i walk over to the table "hey, My name is..a-" the person cuts me off "acacia" he says.. it kinda freaked me out to be honest... because i didnt have my name tag on today i forgot it at home but still, how did he know my name. "how do you know my name?" i ask nervously... "baby i know more than just your name.."

*************************************

comment & vote i would love to know what you thinnk.. <3

thanks lovelys <3

oh and dont forget to follow <3 c;