Four

jason's pov:

"why are you here? how did you get in here and how do you know my name... number... and where i live" she asks so many questions "i have my ways" she froze and didnt say a word.. it was silent.. it was kinda awkward... but i didnt mind... i couldnt help but admire how beautiful she was.. just the way her hair looked, her eyes... her lips... she's perfect.. and she's mine.. well not yet but she will be one day... soon... i always have this great plan... in my head... and it follow through with it... but it just never seems to go right... its like... when i'm with acacia my mind goes blank and i forget what i was doing... there's something about her... that just channels a different side of me that i never knew i had... this is why... i need her... she makes me... happy... all though she doesnt seem to thrilled about me... i can change her mind though... i will make her love... me.. no matter how hard i have to try... now for the hard part... kidnapping her without her brother knowing... i know that she wont just run away with some stranger without being stubborn... and plus her brother means to much to her... ugh... what the hell am i gonna do... my plans are failing terrible... i cant just sit here... and stare at her.

acacia's pov:

so here we are just awkwardly staring at each other... but thats ok... maybe he isnt all that bad... maybe he's a nice guy... if you get past the fact that he's kinda stalkerish ... OMG WHAT ACACIA NO! STOP IT... THIS BOY KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU... HE COULD BE A COMPLETE CRIMINAL FOR ALL YOU KNOW HE COULD BE A PHSYCO OR SOMETHING ACACIA... but then again...i dont know maybe he's here for a reason... oh yeah... awkwardly staring at some one is a great reason acacia... gahh... but... he's cute though... and he doesnt look dangerous... i dont get it... i closed my eyes trying to process all of this... and when i opened my eyes he was gone....

****************************

sorry if they're short... but as i get more into it.... they will be longer i promise