Six

Zach's pov:

I came home from my friends and acacia wasn't home.. I mean her car was there but she wasn't.. I looked in every room of the house.. She was no where to be found... I panicked and started to cry.. My sister is gone.. Instead of calling the police I call acacia "ACACIA WHY YOU LEAVE WHERE'D YOU GO ARE YOU COMING BACK!" I panicked I was worried about my sister, "zach first of all calm down okay I'm fine I promise" she sounded scared... I asked if she was coming back but she didn't answer.. I started to panic even more so I hung up and ran to my room

Acacia's pov:

My poor brother he sounded so scared and worried ugh what is Jason's issue... Why would he kidnap me and take me away from my brother... What If he never let's me leave what if.. I never see Zachary again.. Ugh that would just kill him, I'm all he has.. I guess I didn't realize I was crying. "acacia?" I heard Jason's voice say softly "what?" I snapped."woah.okay.chill out okay.. You don't know who you're dealing with here" his voice got louder than before."oh really? Am I supposed to be scared?!" what the hell are you doing acacia he could kill you! "no,but you are.." he said with a smirk on his face & walking over to what I assumed was his bed I was in and sat next to "look at me and tell your not scared" I swallowed air trying not to panic.. YES I AM FUCKING TERRIFIED I AM IN A STRANGERS HOUSE!! HE KIDNAPPED ME AND TOOK ME AWAY FROM BROTHER! "that's what I thought" he said with that same smirk on his face. "J-jason?" I asked quietly "yes?" he said back "w-will I ever get to-" I froze and started crying again "will I ever get to see my brother again?" I asked with tears running down my face. He sighed before he said anything "..."

*****************

Comment

Vote

Follow