Part 24

I show up at Franks and it isn't just Hayes and Nash. There are like 5 other boys with them. I didn't get all of their names. The only one that talked to Nash was a guy named Cameron, which was his best friend.

"Hi! I'm Cameron! You must be the Tris, Nash has been talking about. Damn you are cute, girl!" Cameron says to me.

I just smile awkwardly not knowing what to say. The lady that took everyone's order asked me what I would like I just smiled and told her I just a small thing of chili. She smiles back and tells me it will be out soon, I thank her with a weak smile. I feel myself getting really tired. I get up and say that I need to use the restroom and find the waitress and tell her I would like my order to go. Not long after my food comes out in a bag and everyone looks at me weird.  

"Why is your food in a bag?" Nash asks me looking at it confused.

"You idiot she's taking it home" Cameron says.

"Why?" Nash says looking at me like he did something wrong.

"Its not you. Its just been a long night, and we worked and I'm tired." I say.

"Okay would you like me to take you home?" he says to me with his big blue eyes.

"I drove my own car." I say with a laugh.

"Cam came with, me so he can drive himself and Hayes back to my house and I can take you home and they can pick me up when I get there."

"Okay, lets go." I say laughing again. I think to myself that maybe he actually likes me.