Part 18

"Are you Tris Nevaeh?" The lady cop says. 

"Yes i am. Am i in trouble?" i say confused on why they are here.

"No, we picked up a young man that had your wallet. Did you know it was gone?"

"No, i thought it was still in my purse. wow..... May i ask who stole it?"

"His name is Nash.... Nash Grier. He lives right up the road. I'm his mother I'm sorry he took it." i look at the name on her uniform and it says grier. She turns and walks toward the car. She opens he door and  out comes the beautiful blue eyed boy i had seen in the parking lot earlier today.

"Hi..." He says as he walks up to my door. In his hand is my wallet. He holds out the wallet and  i take it. I look through it and smile its still there the picture of my mom and dad holding me as a baby.  The only time i have seen them happy with me.

"Why did you take it? Are you stupid? For real you need to stop." i say yelling at him so he knows i mean it.

"I'm sorry. I was dared to do it. you were a hot.... I mean pretty girl walking alone, talking to herself. they dared me too, so i did. I'm sorry."

"Who is they? Your friends? If so you need new ones."

"My mom has told me. And i have told them i can no longer hang out with them. Again i am sorry."

the lady officer is silent till now. "Maybe since she has a car you two can bond by going to school together, she can pick you up and take you to school."

" I will have to ask but my paents will most likely say its alright." i say looking at him. And asking myself why would i want to bring the person that stole my wallet to school everyday, maybe becuase he was handsome? maybe because i felt bad for him. Maybe, just maybe.