Part 21

"MOM GIVE ME MY PHONE!" Jack yells.

"Okay, well Tris, honey, I love you. Goodbye"

"No you don't." I whisper under my breathe.

"Hey, Tris. You okay?" Jack says.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just make sure they don't drink to much. Okay?"

"Yeah, I got it be the big boy. You on your way to work?"

"Yeah, I'll see you when I get off."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I say and I throw my phone over at my purse and pull into the parking lot of my new job.

I walk in and everyone seems so serious, maybe this isn't the job for me. 

"Hi,  you must be Tris. Right?" A large lady says. I nod my head and she smiles at me. "Well, hello and welcome to our family."

"Hi. I'm Tris, where should I go?" I say with an uneasy smile.

"GRIER!" The lady yells. Two boys come running from either sides of the store. I notice the one and his eye look as blue as the guy I met earlier..... What was his name again?...... Nick? Matt?..... I look around and I remember his name.... And not just because I can remember, its because he works with me and he is standing right in front of me.

"Ummm. Why do I need them?" I say uneasy.

"God, I forgot there is two of you guys now. Nash go back to whatever you were doing. Hayes this is Tris, you two will be working together for the next couple of weeks." I finally read her name tag, it says Mel, Manager.....

"Are you sure you don't want me to work with her?" Nash says.

"Oh, big boy. You have a crush already?" Mel says chuckling a little bit.

"No." He says mad and red faced.

"Okay, well then Hayes will show her around. Hayes, make sure she knows everything there is to know, got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am." He says. They look like brothers, but they could be cousins. But they really look like brothers. Hayes turns to me and smiles.

"Hi, I'm Hayes, Nash's little brother. Nash as in the one that stole your wallet and then getting caught by our mom and he had to be taken to your house to give it back..... Yeah, I know..."

Oh god... What do I do know now? Someone has to tell me what to do. Please?