Chapter 1-Breakfast

This is my first book and I'm sorry if you don't like it or I have grammar and spelling mistakes. I'm not a cusser, so don't be expecting swearing. I have read lots of rejection werewolf/werecat stories and I wanted to create one the way I want it done and how I would do it. I will try to update as much as possible but it's almost the new year (4 hours away to be exact) and I will be going back to school next week.
I want to do more short chapters quicker, rather than long chapters with weeks between updates. Thanks!

Chapter 1
-------------Sydney's P.O.V.------------

My pack has hated ever since my parents died and especially after they found out I can't shift. Yes, you heard me right shift, I really can I'm just a werecat and I know the bullying would only get worse if they found out. They also blame me for my parent's death, even though they were protecting me, my parents were the beta and my brother's the soon-to-be-beta. They treat my like their slave and use me as their punching bag. They use me to get rid of steam, or if they just need something to do. Now back to present time. The only people that still care for me are the Alpha and Luna.

"Sydney get your fat butt down here!"

That's my brother Jeremy yelling for me to make breakfast, I don't know why they call me fat when I'm the size of a skinny pancake.

"Coming, be right there!"

I get down to the kitchen and start cooking eggs, bacon, pancakes, and toast for about 300 people since I live in the pack house. I also have to make salads for the ones that have to have something healthy for breakfast.

"Good, you actually have something done for a change."

Says my brother with one of the few pack sluts hanging off his arm. Her name is Christina and she sleeps, even though it's not sleeping, with all the boys around her age in the pack. She has her blonde, bimbo, cyclones behind her, they just follow what she says and agrees with her. Nicole and Ashley, her slut followers, act like her just more quiet than her.

"Gosh, put the bacon down it will just make you fatter than you already are!"

I was nibbling on a piece of bacon when she decides to speak up. I've learned to get used to the name calling and beatings. I decided to just throw it away so I don't get anymore harassing about it. I only get to eat lunch and that's if I'm lucky enough to sneak past everyone with my food.

I leave the kitchen to go get my stuff for school, I'm already dressed and pretty much ready for school before I make breakfast.

They won't allow me to get a car and I don't like going with them in their cars, so I just walk. The walk is only about a two miles and I can get there in about twenty minutes.