Chapter 2

As you woke up in the morning, you were greeted with the sunlight dancing on your cheeks and as you opened your eyes you got momentarily blinded by it. It felt nice and warm on skin, it definitely was a good way of waking up. You sat up looking around trying to figure out where you were. You were still in the woods but you had came farther from the mountain than where you were when you transformed last night. This was a good thing, considering that you had work today and had no idea what the time was. You set the way towards the town away from the mountain, working in sync with your gut, hoping it would once again lead you home.

"What happened? Where were you? Are you okay?" Mrs Ikai rushed to you as soon as she saw you step your foot to the store. "I'm fine, I just took a night walk and got lost to the woods" you lied. "Oh dear. I'm glad you're okay" she said hugging you tightly. "Don't kill the girl for Christ sake" mr Ikai said. "It's good nothing happened. They rumour to have seen a pack wolves" he added as his wife loosened her grip around you. "I'm sorry" you said. "It's okay, we're just happy you're okay" mrs Ikai said.

She had called you few times, you threw your phone, not really caring where it had landed. You didn't know what to do or what you wanted to do. You let yourself fall onto the bed and rolled around in frustration.

That night you saw a dream, which was very different from your usual dreams. Usually you saw only nightmares, only sleeping for the sake of awakening. This, this had been different.

You felt the gentle breeze hitting your body, the scent of flowers lingering in the air. Fresh summer air filling your lungs as you breathed in and out. Your heart beating calmly in your chest as you laid on the ground. Your eyes closed as you took in the peace.you heard a voice, first from afar. You opened your eyes, greeting the blue sky laying over you. You heard the voice again, it was calling your name. You stood up, looking around trying to find whoever was calling you. Then you saw him, there he was, standing just few feet away from you. A smile rose on your faces. You skipped to him and hugged him as tight as you could.

You were awaken by the phone ringing. You cursed yourself for not muting it before throwing it. You buried your head to the pillow, trying to block the obnoxious noise. As it wasn't going to shut, you got up trying to find the phone in the dark. You pick it up from the ground and press red. You look at the clock, checking the time and falling back onto the bed. For you to be waking up at this hour on your day off.

///

Here you go, it's not too long, but I thought you rather take smaller update now, than to wait for another week for longer one