Part 24

Andy and Ollie took Logan outside and towards the car they came in " don't you guys want to help and here i thought you were her friends  " yell Logan as he try to get out of the hold they had him in " shut up " yelled Andy " you don't know anything  so stop talking like you do " said Ollie as he grabbed Logan by the collar " i thought you wanted to help but i guess not " said Logan Andy grabbed Ollie wrist " stop Ollie, you're hurting him more then his already is " said Andy and Ollie let go of him " sorry " mumbled Ollie as he stared at the floor Andy turned his attention to Logan " we are helping " said Andy Logan looked dumbfounded " what " yelled Logan as he turn and grab Andy by the collar but at the moment his did pain flowed thought his whole body but he didn't want to show it on his face if he wanted to help Louise " how the hell are you helping if you left her with those guys " said Logan as he was still holding onto Logan collar if was fighting for his life Andy grabbed Logan wrist " you know Louise always taught us to always gather information right Ollie " said Andy as he turned to Ollie who looked up after thinking so much " you notice it right " said Ollie and Andy nodded " notice what " asked Logan as he let go of Andy collar Andy opened the door to the car " sit " said Andy " I'm not getting in the car " yelled Logan " we're not gonna anywhere Logan just sit in the fucking car " yelled Ollie Logan was shock that the way Ollie spook but he listened anyway not to anger him anymore " let me explain ..... " 

..................TO BE CONTIUNED