Part 5

Louise stopped once she made it outside where she began to cry no matter how hard she wiped her tears more came running down her face " stupid Logan" thought Louise as she heard the door of the school open behind her " Louise" screamed Logan " Mr. Bush shouldn't you be in class teaching " said Louise " just stop it alright" said Logan walking down the stairs " i have no idea what your talking about Mr. Bush" said Louise holding back tears " stop calling me Mr. Bush" screamed Logan " then what else I'm supposed to call you then" said Louise " call me Logan like you used to or anything you want but please stop pretending you don't know me" said Logan " i have no idea what your talking about Mr.Bush" said Louise as she walked away as tears came down but Logan grabbed her arm and turned her around " if you don't know what I'm talking about then why are you crying" said Logan as he placed his hand on her face and wiped the tears away " don't touch me" said Louise smacking his hand away and also pulling away from his grip " i told you didn't i " i wish i never meet you" if it means forgetting you then i'll be more then happy to do it" said Louise turned away from a hurt Logan. Logan grabbed her arm once again and pulled her into a deep kiss once again Louise tried to get out of the kiss but Logan grabbed both of her hands against his chest so she couldn't escape again Logan broke away from Louise as she tried to catch her breath in doing so she fell on her knees and began to cry harder " i hate you i hate you" said Louise as she got up and started ponding on Logan chest. Logan wrapped his arms around Louise and pulled her into a hug " I'm sorry Louise, i'll make it up to you but please don't tell me that you hate me then i won't what to do anymore" whispered Logan into Louise ears making her blush and cry even harder.

..................TO BE CONTIUNED