Part 10

" stupid Logan" thought Louise as she pulled Logan along " where we going?? we've been walking for a while" asked Logan " i told you to shut" screamed Louise " are you mad" asked Logan " what do you think" said Louise when she came to a complete stop Logan looked up and saw a cemetery " GreenVillage Cemetery" read Logan then looked at Louise " what are we doing here" asked Logan but Louise wouldn't answer and walked inside " hey wait" said Logan running after her, about 10 mins of walking " this is so creepy" said Logan looking around Louise stopped at Steven headstone Logan stood next to Louise " Steven White" read Logan then he looked at Louise then back at the headstone " who's this" asked Logan nervously " this is that guy you saw in the picture" said Louise " what!!" screamed Logan " be quite well ya" said Louise " sorry but what" said Logan " his my friend that die because of me" said Louise " what do you mean" asked Logan " well it happened 4 four years ago, we were hanging together when we parted ways when i was crossing the street i didn't see the car coming when i felt someone push me. It all happened so fast when i came to i saw Steven on the floor cover with blood while i only had some cuts. We were taken to the hospital and he die, it was the 2nd worst thing that happened to me" said Louise as she cried Logan looked down at her " I'm so sorry, i didn't know" said Logan as he place his hand on her shoulder " thats fine" said Louise shaking her head " wait you said 2nd worst thing that happened to you, whats the 1st thing" asked Logan Louise wiped her tears and looked up at Logan " what do you think" asked Louise " i i don't know" said Logan " i see you're still slow" said Louise as she laughed " hey" said Logan " the 1st thing was when you know" said Louise moving her hand " oh" said Logan giggling " wait why do you have his picture" asked Logan " i like having his picture" said Louise as she looked down at the headstone but Logan wasn't having it, he pulled Louise into a huge " i don't like it" said Logan " what" asked Louise " i don't like that you keep his picture with you" said Logan " are you jealous of a dead guy" asked Louise " and what if am. i can tell he had feels for plus you carry his picture with you. i don't like it" said Logan as he huge Louise tightly " its just a picture" said Louise " but still i don't like that another man is in your heart" said Logan " so do you still want my heart"asked Louise " of course" said Logan " then why haven't you done anything" asked Louise " because i was jealous and stupid. i should've asked first" said Logan Louise shed tears and hugged Logan back " you're are stupid " said Louise as she cried inside his chest.

................. TO BE CONTIUED