Part 17

It was 7 in the morning when Louise woke up screaming from an nightmare, Louise grabbed her chest tightly " Logan " mumbled Louise as she closed her eyes and a single tear come down. When it turned 8:20 Louise began to walk to school with Andy and Ollie " Louise are you alright " asked Andy Louise shook her head " i had a really bad dream " said Louise " what happened in your dream " asked Ollie " Logan what happened " said Louise " what happened to Logan " asked Andy " he die " mumbled Louise but loud enough for them to hear " its only a dream " said Andy and Ollie nodded in agreement " i know but it felt so real " said Louise as she looked up at the sky then sigh. Once they the made it to school Louise walked to her classroom in which Logan was teaching 1st period, Louise went inside the classroom alone without Andy and Ollie " Louise you're early " said Logan as he looked up from his desk towards the doors Louise sigh in relief " i couldn't wait to see you " said Louise as she lie " i want to make sure you was safe " thought Louise as she smile when she saw he was fine Logan blushed dark red that covered his face Louise giggled " Logan your blushing " said Louise making Logan blush some more *cough* " take a sit Louise class is gonna begin in a few mins " said Logan as he sat back down not wanting to make eye contact with her due to his embarrassment. Louise walked towards Logan, he looked up thats when Louise kiss him out of nowhere, she deepened the kiss making him moan lightly then she pulled away having both silva connected " what was that for " asked Logan as they both panted Louise just winked at him then sat down in her sit " i have to keep an eye on him " thought Louise as she placed her head down. A few mins later class started and students were filling in sits, during class Logan couldn't stop thinking about that kiss with Louise that made him hard just thinking about it " I'm sorry class but i have to step outside for a few mins but during this time you have self-study " said Logan  before he left the classroom and went outside to take in fresh air " stupid Louise " mumbled Logan as he blushed " yo old man " called someone Logan looked up " I'm not old, you stupid brat " screamed Logan as he was started to a tick popping out his forehead " save it for someone that cares " said the other guy " who the hell are you " asked Logan " your worst nightmare " said the guy that called him out before " what is that supposed to mean " asked Logan, the other guy walked over to Logan " what are " said Logan but was cut off by the punch that came across his face, knocking his out and making him fall but before he did he was picked up and carried over the guy shoulder " now what " asked the guy " give me his phone " asked the guy that called out to Logan and the guy throw him the phone and looked up Louise's number and send her a message *text* " yo devil if you were want to see your boyfriend again come to the bass, if you fail to come alone we'll have no  choice but to kill him " *end of text*. Louise was looking out the window when she got a text " Logan " thought Louise as she smile but her smile drop down as soon as she read the text. Louise ran out the classroom making everyone wonder ' what happened ' and through the doors of her school, looking around for Logan but there was  no sign of him anywhere " oh no " mumbled Louise as she dropped down to the floor having a single tear come down her face.

.......................TO BE CONTIUED