Book 1: Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

"Ok, but first, I'll take the cars, our parents, maybe you should write this down. Oh, and her juvie record. That's got to be gone. Like, forever." Sam said. I looked at him with approval.

"Come with me we'll talk about your cars." the guy said.

"Thank you." Mikaela said to Sam.

We walked away and once we walked inside I saw a familiar face. He shoved the other two beside him and they turned facing me.

"Luna?" all three said at the same time.

"The one and only you guys. Nice to see you all again Epps, Will, and last but not least Figs!" I said.

The three of them smirked at me. Will beckoned me over to them so I went. They all gave me a group hug which I gladly returned.

"Nice to know your still that silly teenager we met at the base tour three years ago." Will said. I smiled at them.

Simmons came in, "Good you all know each other."

Both Epps and Figs zeroed in at my wrist and poked it.

"Luna, what happened to your wrist?" Epps asked.

"Hermanita, did they put cuffs on you?" Figs asked me.

Will took my hand and examined it, "Yes they did. I picked at them for a couple minutes into the ride and got them off, but they had already done damage." I told them. If I thought Sam was overprotective I was wrong, the guys wouldn't even let me go anywhere out of their sight after I told them this.

Simmons cleared his throat, "It was a misunderstanding. I-"

"Really." Epps said.

"That the best you can say?" Figs stated

"Misunderstanding!" Will exclaimed.

"It's getting taken cared of." the guy said.

"It better be." Will said.

"All right, here's the situation. You've all had direct contact with the NBE's." Simmons said and I was confused for a second.

"NBE's?" Epps said beating me into asking.

"Non-Biological Extraterrestrials. Try keeping up with the acronyms." Simmons stated. During his speech we left the public side of the dam and went down some steps.

"What you're about to see is totally classified." the guy said whose name I haven't learned just yet.

We walked into a hanger where Megatron was being kept in. I looked closely at him and shivered this dude was butt ugly, "He's uglier in person ." I said to Sam and he nodded in agreement.

"Dear God. What is it?" the secretary of defense asked.

"We think when he made his approach over the North Pole, our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry. He crashed in the ice, probably a few thousand years ago. We shipped him here to this facility in 1934." Tom explained then we came to a stop in front of Megatron. I learned Tom's name through Epps who, by the way, called dibs on me and was now looking after me.

"We call him NBE-1." Simmons told us.

"Well I don't mean to correct you on everything you think you know..." Sam started.

"Because that's Megatron." I finished for Sam.

"He's the leader of the Decepticons." Sam continued.

"He's been in Cryostasis since 1935. Your great-great grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries in the history of human kind." Tom told Sam and I.