old years eve-chapter 19

Christmas time had been and gone. and the best part of christmas? watching connor be upset and hung over. He never got the pair of underpants that he wanted.

Tristan bought me a team evans baseball jersey and a ring while the other members of the vamps collectively bought tristan and I tickets to see blink 182 in concert. jedd and jimi had bought me a few new bracelts and skipp and I were planning our annual road trip.

that was all at the back of my mind though, today was new years eve. so close to a new start it was unbelievable.

I skipped down the hall towards my room, a clear smile on my face.. that was at least until a sweaty hand pulled me into a room dimly lit. I spun on my heels quickly to see brad nervously standing with his hands behind his back. His eyes were watching the floor as though he had forgotten that infact he had dragged me in here.

"Brad!" I yelled, clapping my hands infront of his face.

his dark brown eyes snapped up, meeting my blue ones.

"Here," he said, pushing a small box into my hands, "I got this for you before tristan came into the equazion,"

I looked up from the box ready to give brad a questioning look when his lips met mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him.  For something so wrong kissing Brad felt kind of right?

A/N- I know it's short but I'm just about yo go to mexico so I thought I had to give you something! happy new years guys!