Witch hunt-chapter 8

The number of magazines and newspaper articles that I'd read over the past couple of days was killing me. The number of times I'd seen the words dumb bitch, arse hole and knob head next to my name was killing me. Somehow word of my vandalism charges from way back had started to get around, and people were making no attempt to hide the fact that I am a gifted school drop out.

I sat on my cold duvet, flicking through the pages of another magazine that had an article about Say When inside.

'Jedd; Charming, handsome and very polite. The boy your parents want you to bring home.

Jimi; Shy, adorable and too cute. The cute boy from next door.

Skipp; Funny, sexy and all the more flirty. The boy you and your friends giggle about.

Split; Misfit, senseless and all too brain dead. The girl people keep you away from.'

People didn't love the band, people that listened to our all time low and green day covers didn't love the band, people who tweeted us and begged for our ep release didn't love us. No. They all loved Jedd, Jimi, and Skipp.

I flipped to the next page quickly, trying to clear my mind of what everyone knew.

'The new boy band in town, Downtown are in town!'

I stared down at the magazine in complete shock. He was here. He was in the same place as me. That means they got signed, which means that they'll be interviewed. Him. That's where they're getting all of the information from. All from him.

I clentched the magazine in my hand, running up the stairs with my jaw clenched tight. I swung the door open just to slam it shut again. I walked with such stiffness that I could've fit in with robots until I stood infront of Jimi, Skipp, Brad and Connor, their confused eyes searching my face. Skipp opened his mouth but he had the magazine shoved into his face before a sound could escape. I watched as his eyes scanned over the article before they filled with anger. He shoved the article into Jimi, who jumped up almost straight away. Skipp furrowed his eyebrows in anger, "That pig! That absolutely dirty bastard of a pig!" He yelled, tightening his fists into small balls. "We're hunting that bastard down, even if it's the last thing I do!" Jimi piped in, standing next to Skipp as he puffed his chest out.

"I don't know what you're on about, but I'm in too!" Brad jumped up almost imeadiantly shortly followed by Connor jumping up too. "He will feel the wrath of Davey Jones!" He yelled, flexing his arms.

And the witch hunt was on. We were going to hunt this guy down and I was going to earn me a new rep in the process.

We were going hunting, because my brother was in town.

A/N- WOW! THAT WAS INTERESTING.... NOT! SORRY IT WAS BORING! BUT OH WELL!