DISCLAIMER

Sometimes, the rise to fame is harder than the fall you had to take before you got there.

It's been almost three years since Austin's betrayal over his three best friends. But since deciding to join the pop star in Hollywood, things have skyrocketed for the group. Although Ally has yet to overcome her stage-fright, she is one of the most popular songwriters in the world. Austin fears that he will soon lose her again, but what if what he fears will soon become a reality?

..........♡..........

D I S C L A I M E R / C O P Y R I G H T

© 2014-2016. All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

This story is a Austin and Ally fanfiction based just outside of that same universe.

I officially state here that I do not own any of the Austin and Ally characters, places, or other elements involved in the show. Anything of my own creation, I do own.

..........♡..........

O R I G I N A L. P O S T I N G.

Start: December 25th, 2014

End: February 17th, 2016

Edited: TBA

Re-posted: January 2017

..........♡..........

S T A T E M E N T. F R O M. M E.

Rise to Fame was previously known as Harder Than The Fall

This story was originally posted to my main account - Smilie254. It has now been moved here as this account is now for fanfictions. If you have any questions about the switch, PM me on either profile.

This book is the sequel to Claim to Fame. You can read the first book here on ShayWritesFanfics.

 You can read the first book here on ShayWritesFanfics

This story has yet to be edited from the first draft. But before each chapter was posted, they were edited for general errors to the best of my ability.

I hope you all enjoy!

.