You can't shut me out

Jacksepticeye set up his camera equipment and everything needed for the livestream. Mark, Ken and Felix were coming to the stream in a second, but Jack's camera wouldn't stay focused on his face. It was getting frustrating. The same thing happened yesterday. His camera was fixated on focusing on a spot right next to him, but not his face, as if the air attracted it. When the camera obeyed Jack and focused clearly on his face, he smiled in triumph. "There ya go, finally! Ugh, fokin take a long ass time to do what I want!" The Irishman exclaimed. He sat down in his swivel chair and spun around lazily. The four men would be playing Who's Your Daddy for the first game in the livestream, but the other games they weren't sure yet. Maybe Cards Against Humanity, but they haven't played that in an eternity. It was Throwback Thursday after all. 

Jack still spun around in his chair, scrolling through Twitter for any recent tweets, when he got a Skype call from Mark. The bleep bloops from his computer made him perk up. He used his legs to drag himself and the chair over to his desk and clicked the red icon to accept the call. Mark's face popped up and he waved hello. "Hey, you almost ready?" Mark asked. Jack nodded yes. "Yep, everythin's good to go. Just waiting on you guys." "Well I'm ready, not sure about the other guys though. I'll call them to see what's up. See ya in a sec." Mark clicked off the call. Jack leaned far back into his chair, rubbing his face with both hands and raking his hands through his evergreen hair. He was excited for the stream, but he was tired. It wasn't an unfamiliar feeling; he practically didn't know sleep at this point. 

In the quiet room, a loud thump made Jack jump, his heart rate spiking. He whirled around his familiar room, but nothing looked out of place. He didn't get out of his chair, but he scanned carefully around the room to locate the source of the sound. Nothing. Must be the neighbors. He thought, already putting it aside. Another Skype call emanated from his computer, this time with all the men. Jack answered it. They were all ready for the stream. 

~A couple hours later~ 

"Donald Trump's first act as president was to outlaw blank." Cinnamontoastken narrated the black CAH card. "Ooooh, I have one for this! Get ready to lose mutha-...uh, oh I can't say that on stream." Pewdiepie said. All the men laughed. "Ugh...I don't have anything for this!" Mark complained. "I have one card but it doesn't make any sense. Uurgh." Jack explained. He only had four cards left, but none of them were very good. Begrudgingly,  Jack inserted a white response card into the virtual pile along with Felix's and Mark's cards. "Mmm, these look good." Ken said. "Alright, what we got?" Ken clicked on the first card on top of the deck. He burst out laughing. 

"Aahh...this one's good." Ken sighed. "Donald Trump's first act as president was to outlaw trying to wake up from this nightmare." All the men laughed collectively. The chat said those cards spoke the truth. "The next one...Donald Trump's first act as president was to outlaw not giving a shit about the Third World." The men laughed harder then last time. The chat exploded with comments exclaiming that Trump made the law to not care about the Third World in the first place. Jack, lost in himself and the game with his friends, noticed that something moved in his peripheral vision. He quickly swiveled around in his chair, forgetting about the game and his friends for a moment of terror. He took a long scan around his room. Everything was normal and untouched. When he scanned his wall though, there was a certain..point in the air he couldn't stop staring at. He could have sworn he saw something... 

"Jack...Jack...JACK!!" His friends yelled. Sean winced but smiled. "What the hell is it? You're gonna make my fokin eardrums explo-hode!" Jack said while giggling. "Uh, yeah, now you know what your poor fans have to go through with every video you make." Mark teased. Jack chuckled at that. "All right, all right last card." Ken said. "Donald Trump's first act as president was to outlaw...a disappointing birthday party?" He questioned. "I would outlaw that too if I were president." Pewdiepie commented. "Um... I'm thinkin' the disappointing birthday party is Jack's card because of his disappointing childhood." Everyone responded with "OOOOH!!!" and so did the comments. "I mean, that has to be from personal experience right? So..not choosin' that one. But the last two..uh..this is hard..I choose..that he'll outlaw waking up from this nightmare." Ken chose. Pewdiepie hooted and slammed the table with triumph. "YES! Oh, the glory is mine! That's the game boys!" Pewdiepie's username flashed on the screen declaring him the winner. "Oh, you had all the trump cards!" Mark shouted. "Literally." Jack added. All the youtubers laughed.