CHAPTER 21: Start of Something New

STELLA ALEXANDRIA'S POV

I can see how the students started gathering in the gymnasium here in the AR Room. And I'm with the other royalties observing the crowd. Now, seeing how eager they want to know what we are planning upon the number of people who wants to listen, I'm starting to be anxious.

" From the looks of it, I think the whole academy's going to attend. " Ezra commented as she stands next to me in front of the glass window.

" You never know. Some may are really eager to listen to what we're going to say while other would just be going because of our presence. It's been a while since they last saw us up on stage together, you know. " now it's her twin Ethel, who spoke.

" Well, point taken. But really, I don't care about what's the reason of them attending. The more important thing is that everyone should know everything we're planning to change." I said as I turned away from the window and face the other who are just sitting and in deep thoughts.

" It's really not like everyone will follow every change we're going to make. " say Keith who's now walking to the glass window.

" Hindi naman kelangan na lahat sumunod, Keith. It will take time, and we all know that. Kahit tayo, maninibago din sa mga pagbabagong tayo mismo ang pasimuno. It's never been easy to change, thou. " now it's Harry's turn to speak.

" Harry's right. Hindi ko inaasahang lahat agad ay susunod sa mga pagbabagong ito. Even the teachers would be shock after we announce these, not only the teachers but even our parents themselves. Hindi madaling magbago ang tao. It takes time because change can only result to two things. . . . . "

"Peace or destruction." Enzo and I chorused.

I looked at him and our eyes met. His dark brown eyes are piercing through me. Like we're sharing the same feeling right now.

Our gaze broke when one of the twins clapped her hands.

" Let's go. It's time. " says Ethel, now standing at the room's doorway. I bet she's the one who clapped.

Nagsitayuan naman ang iba at sumunod din sa kanya. My palms are starting to sweat because believe it or not, this will be one of the few times I'm talking up on stage. Yes, I go up on the stage for just appearance only but I never have the guts to talk. It's either Ethel, Rence, Enzo or Ezra speaks on my behalf.

I know, as the SSG President, it's my responsibility but they can never force me to do things I don't like. Even my parents can't convince me on things like that. That's why now, I'm anxious.

" It's okay, Allexzandria. You can do this. Besides, we're here you know. " It's Enzo walking by my side.

" I don't know, E." I felt him stopped but I continued my small steps. E. It's the first time I called him that.

I suppressed my smile when I felt him run to catch up on me.

" Did you just called me E?! " He burst unbelievably at my side. I just nod and look straight to the others. Ethel is skipping steps as she clung onto Rence's arm while the others walk side by side.

" Really?? You won't be calling me Lord then?? " Now, Enzo's being a kid again. I still suppressed my smile and nod again still not looking at him.

" Really? Really? Really? " he melodically chimed. I just rolled my eyes and stop walking making him stop also. I want to burst out laughing my ass off but I think I still can't and I won't. I then faced him making him jolt in surprise.