"I thought I told you I was making a phone call." He says bluntly, raising an eyebrow in almost a mocking way.

"What about?"

"What about what?" He asks, now confused.

Slowly getting up, I walk over to the other side of his desk where he sits.

"Why've you been so distant lately?" I say going straight for the offense.

Alexander clearly sees what I'm getting at his jaw clenches and eyes darken.

"Nothing that relatively concerns you, love." He tries to say in an offhand tone.

"Really?" I answer back stepping even closer to him, looming over him as he was seated.

"Hmm." Is all he manages to say.

"Maybe I can coax it out of you." I say in what I hope is a seductive way.

It probably came out like I was constipated, I think to myself almost cringing.

"And how would you do that?"

Are my ears playing tricks on me or did his voice seem rougher than before?

Without giving him an answer or well a verbal one, I tug loosely at the tied knot I had made prior which keeps my robe together.

The silvery silk robe falls to the floor leaving in an incredibly reveling red two piece set that barely did its job of covering the goods.

"Are you willing to tell me anything now?" I ask in an alluring voice.

Alexander simply makes a weird noise at the back of his throats and reaches out towards me.

Stepping back just in time, I turn away from him and make my way to behind his chair.

Alexander sits straight like a rod and moves his head to follow me.

Stepping behind his chair, I bend down and bite lightly onto his earlobe before placing a chaste kiss on his clenched jaw.

Placing my hand on his shoulders, I let them roam on their own accord as they travel the plain of his still, unfortunately, clothed chest.

A groan erupts from his throat as I lean in further so my hands can roam even more freely.

Just as Alexander starts to relax into my touch, I step away from behind him.

His groan of annoyance is all too satisfactory for me.

Striding back in front of him, I see his wild eyes roaming up and down my figure in a hungry want.

Seeing his reaction, I let a smirk slide onto my face.

At least I'm not half as bad as I thought.

Taking my sweet time, I run my finger down his chiseled face, enjoying the slight shivers that run through him before I straddle him.

Placing my self on his lap, his not so little friend happily greets me as it stand to attention in my honor.

"Maybe now you could tell me a little something, no?" I question, tilting my head to the side and fluttering my eyelashes a little.