Ezra 16

Ezra woke up with a groan. Yeah, I'm definitely sick, Ezra thought. Maul entered the cabin, seeming surprised that Ezra was up. "Good morning my apprentice, I hope you had a good night's rest." Ezra shook his head, unable to speak, his throat was very sore. The human gestured to his throat, Maul got the message. He handed Ezra something to write on, to communicate with the Zabrak. Ezra wrote, My throat is totally raw. Do you have anything to fix it? Maul shook his head, "Sadly, I do not. Meiloorun juice may help though. Do you want any? I still have a jug full." Ezra nodded happily with a grin. Maul left and entered a minute later, handing Ezra a glass of juice. Ezra sat up, he was only wearing a pair of shorts last night and now he was freezing. Ezra drank the Meiloorun juice quickly, he grabbed Maul's hand, and pointed to a stack of blankets and pillows in the corner. The Zabrak smiled softly, and grabbed the pile, giving it to Ezra, who snuggled in the nest like structure, happily holding Mr.Snugglesworth closely. Maul sighed, "It seems today I get to watch you, and try to avoid whatever ails you. Let us hope it's only a human illness and not one that will effect old Zabraks, such as myself." Maul said. Ezra grinned, but was taken over by a fit of coughing. Maul pat his back gently, making sure the human was fine. Maul made cookies for Ezra later in the day. Ezra had no idea how he was able to make them, but didn't question the Nightbrother, for all he knew Sith were trained to bake cookies. They tasted amazing, and were filled with blueberries, which delighted Ezra. Ezra lied in bed the rest of the afternoon, watching movies on the HoloNet with Maul, who seemed happy to have a satisfied apprentice. Ezra knew he could be quite demanding when he was sick, out on a the streets he couldn't afford to act like that. He was glad Maul understood him, and Ezra's experiences.