Incredible First Time

Justin's POV-

" Are you gonna do it with me?" I asked Ale. Goddamn she's so gorgeous. I really want to show her how good i am.

" I probably will do it with you, but hahaha... i dont know.. I'm ugly as potato and you're just perfect and.." She's getting insecure.

" Don't say that.. You're prettier than everyone else.. I will prove it to you." I said nervously and still sounds hot haha.. I hope she'll believe me how pretty she is. " Come on, relax Ale.. Catch your breath" I said as I sit and start to kissing Ale.

     When my lips touches hers it feels just like our first kiss. She's so soft and sweet. I can feel how Ale is so nervous, i know that she knows we're going to have sex and it's her first time.

" Ale babe, relax.." I said in the middle of our kisses.

Ends of Justin's POV-

Your POV now-

" Ale babe, relax.." Said Justin to me.. gosh I'm so nervous. I'm sweating. "Mmmm.." He moaned as he start to make me lay and being on top of me. Seriously we're doing it on a corner sofa! Thanks God the sofa is kinda big.

" Mmmm.." I moaned back instantly.

" Help me take this all off" Said Justin as he smirks and trying to take his tank top off, so pull them too. " Uuhh..." He moan again while he kiss me and taking my white shirts off.

     Okay he's officially put his hand on my left breast. He smiles a little now and then in our kiss. He said " Get up babe, don't make me hard to take your clothes off"

" Ahh.." I moan a bit because i'm kinda turned on. Of course i'm turned on. And so I knee on and put my hands around Justin's neck and he's knee on too. Justin put his right hand on ma booty and his left on my back as he start to carry me.

" Slowly babe.." I asked Justin to slow down his kiss. He nodded. 

He finally stand up and put me on his wide work desk and he's standing still while keep kissing me hardly. He unzip my jeans and after that i start to unzip his and stop our kiss and he look confused. I stop our kiss and stand up on the ground and pull his jeans to the ground as my body got goosebumps somehow and after pulling his jeans off I stand up real slow and put my hands on his legs and feels all his leg hair and make him get a goosebumps too.

" Come up babe.." He said queitly on his raspy sex voice.

I go up slowly and i notice my face is exactly in front of jerry a.k.a his boner. I keep stand up and kiss him hardly back. 

     With a bra and undies left he carry me again and turn around few times and push my back on the blue wall by the sofas. He keep kisses me as I messed his hair up. 

     I can feel his erection and it was so amazing and I got more turned up and turned up.

" Aaah.. Uh..Yeah.." I moaned without I realized. " Show me babe" I said as I start to move and kisses his neck. His hands goes to my back and unstrap my bra and he pull them off and yes.. we both are topless.

" Prepare yourself Ale.." He whispers by my ears and made my heartbeats goes faster and he put me down on the corner sofa again and he's on top of me and he stop his kisses..

" Babe??" I whispers as his head goes down and down and starts to lick my right nipple. " Uuuh..uh..Aaah.." I moaned quietly.

" You like it?" He keeps lick it and sucks it every now and then. " You taste like heaven..aah.." He said and moaned at the same time and he take his boxers off and then he pull mine and congratulation.. we both officially naked.

" I want to explore more.." He said as he stop his head near to my vagina and look at my eyes and holding both of my hand. 

" Do it.." I said and he smirks again and he starts to put his lips to my vagina and he presses my hands when he lod them. He kisses my vagina and lick them and goes inside and inside and it's kinda make me weird and strange feelings. 

" Its good..Aaaah..Ah yeaa ahh.." I moan as his tongue goes around and around inside me.

" Never taste anything better baby.. You're the sweetest.." He said and smirked and he goes up and put his straight dick on my thigh near to my vagina as he kisses my neck. Gosh, I can't stop this..

p.s hey guys i hope you guys turned on reading this.lmao. Oh yea, the dirty scenes are keep going. keep reading