The Job and The Works

Your POV.

     I have looking for appropriate job around the city, L.A. but i just keep decline a.k.a rejected. Uurrghh.. I need a job. My old friend, Clara, she was my bestie on high school, she told me that there's an assistant needed on Mayburgh st. number 1255. So, nothing to lose. I better try. She said it was for a music tour assistant. I'm thinking 'why not?'

     So i straight drive my car to the address. It was 2.15 pm, and the weather's so hot because its summer. Feel my tan skin got even tanner by the hot sun and my dirty brunette shoulder-length hair waves trough the air. The scenery of the palm trees and blue sky are the best thing you can see on L.A. 

~~SKIP~~

I arrived at the address. I can see its a studio house by the street. It was kinda big. I also never been here before.

I knocked the big double doors that made out of pure mahogany wood. 
I knocked them thrice and no one open it. so push the doors, and i realize... It's unlocked. So I entered the studio.
I can notice the studio has two floor. The first floor seems so empty. Like, there's two corner sofas and two coffee tables. The white walls are making it even more empty and boring. Urgh.

I look to my right and the stairs are there. So go upstairs.

" Hello? Anyone's here?" As i keep walk to upstairs. " Hey, it's a.. I'm looking for a job and--" I paused my lines because there is someone that opened my eyes so wide. His light brown eyes glued to mine and we just keep staring each others with the strange looks.
" Umm, sorry I.. i was.." I stutter instantly looking at a shirtless guy with his messy hair in front of me.

" What's up?" He smiled widely and walk downstairs getting closer to me with his left hand holding an empty glass. " What is it?" He ask.

" Umm.. oh my god.. You're justin Bieber oh my godness! Oh God, jeez I.. Sorry i'm being..oh God i didn't Oh.." I become so nervous and being stupid in front of the biggest and famous artist. He giggles and smiled so wide looking at my reactions.

" It's fine.. yeah its me. what's up?" He asks, and i'm still looking at him silently with my hands cupped my shocked face that's getting red. " You're looking for a job? Oh it's must be scooter, yeah, come on go upstairs. Come on !" He smiles.
" I'm going down to get some drink. And for you too--" I cuts his lines.  

" no..don't be.. Thanks but you don't have to serve me drinks.. Oh my god!" I'm still shocked seriously.

" It's okay, it's hot out there.. i'll get some drinks down there. You go on upstair and sit. Go.." He said as he keep walk downstairs passing me. 

     Oh my god its madafaka justin fuckin bieber!! What's gonna happen next then?