All of It

End of your POV.

     You are officially hired for Justin. Actually Scooter was about to decline you, but Justin was kinda have a crush on you so Justin said you can work for him.

      After that hot long day, you go back home and tell your mom and she is so happy and proud. Also you have promised to Scooter and Justin to keep this as a secret. Because if you tell the paps or public people be like, you know.. it'll be complicated.

     And you already worked for 5 weeks. You're doing the schedules, meeting, and you manage the files and stuffs. Week by week Justin is getting closer to you and he's so nice to you. He ask you dinner twice and having fun. Scooter is starting to trust on your works too.

     On the next day you're going to work. You realize you're kinda late so you just put a white formal shirt and tight black jeans and your only black leather boots plus a bun. You drive again and finally arrived.

" Hey guys! It's Ale." As usual the studio is silent and only loud on upstairs a.k.a second floor. " Scooter? It's Ale. The new assistant." As you go upstairs you see Justin is sitting in the place where Scooter sat yesterday. He's wearing a white tank top and brown jeans and you can see that he's listening to musics. 

" Justin?" As you knock the open door. And Justin notices you're about to enter the recording room.

" Hey Ale! Come in!" He said.

" Why is it so silent and.. where's everyone else?" You asked as you look around and you knows no one here unless you and Justin. No one else.

" It's , i don't know, Scooter is staying home today and yeah. So do the other." Said Justin and smirked at you.

" So you're saying this is like a day off? Okay, i'm gonna be at downstairs and doing what i have to. Kay, bye." You are about to go downstairs again to do the works.

" Uuh, Ale wait!" Said Justin to you as you already stood up and heading to the stairs. " Ale wait, i gotta say something."

" Yeah sure, come on what's up?" You said and Justin seems so nervous.

" I like you so much." He said with no warning and he just said that,. Straightly.

" Huh?" You're getting red.

" I like you so much, don't you realize it? I always amazed by you, and don't forget the fact that we kissed several times, i thought you realized that. Don't you?" He explained with his upset face.

" Justin, i thought we kissed was just for fun and i don't... i don't know what to say." You really don't. He looks more upset and he take your hand and he step back, so do you. 

" Listen, i probably in love with you , so much. This is why i wan't you to be hired. I believe love at first sight okay. I like you very much and your personalities and your laugh and your hair, and everything about you." He explained and he added " Don't you get it ? I asked you out twice for dinner. Have you ever had a boyfriend before?"

" Yeah, but it was long time ago." You confess and he smiles at you and say..

" They never did it to you huh?" he said. " Please stay here don't do the jobs. Company me and listen to the musics." He asks.

" Okay. fine.. sure i'm just. I don't know what should i say." You're getting red and confused even more.

" Something will explain it.. Come with me." He said as he pull you hand to go to the recording room again.

" Chill Justin.. " You said when you look at Justin and he seems so nerveous and catching his breathe while he sit by your side. " I liked you too okay. Even I love you. Don't yourealize it since the first time we met?"

" I did." He answer and look at your eyes deeply as his new musics still on the playlist.

" Are you okay? You look sick Justin." You're getting worry.

" I just missed her a lot, and I start to falling in love at you. I missed her." Said Justin telling me about his ex.

" Okay, but we loved each others and we have each other, she doesn't. She loves you okay, but maybe she just fell to another one and.. lose control."  You said as you rub his cheek..

" You're right." He said and start to lie his head on your thighs. " You know what I really want to do since long time ago?" He said as he looking at your eyes and stroking you hair.

" What?" You asked him back.

" Don't be surprise. I wanna do it with you." He said and smirks a little.

" Huh?" You confused and your heartbeats are getting faster and louder until he can feel it.

" I wanna do those things with you.. you got it. It'll be my appreciation from me to you. how much I love you babe." He said and smile so wide and his eyes getting shines.

" Do what?" You asks. " You know Justin, I never do it.. I'm virgin. I never.." You confess and he seem so happy.

" You? Virgin? Seriously why?"

" I just,, i don't have a lot of boyfriends on my past and we were young, so young so there's no chance for us to do it." You explained honestly.

" Then I'll make your first incredible." Said Justin and his index rubbing your bottom lips.