Hired For Bieber

I look around, the second floor is more alive. I mean, there's some chairs, two sofas, and painting, graffiti, and of course the recording room. I never know that Justin Bieber's recording studio's is here. I saw Scooter Braun sit in the recording room with his laptop.
     I knocks on the open door and smile to Scooter. He noticed me.

" Yes? What is it?" He asked me. 

" Umm, You're must be Scooter. Umm, Scooter i have and information from my friend. She told me that in this address, there's a... assistant needed, so i was looking for a job and thinking.. I..I'm looking a a job." I explained in front of the door. I heard bare foot steps, i can guess it's Justin.

" Wait.. I mean i did tell some friends that justin needs an assistant for you know the touring stuffs and schedules. But I only tell few friends. People I believe like real close." Scooter explained to me. I feel awkward now. 

" Where's the manner dude.. Let her sit down.. " Said Justin all of sudden behind me and pushing my back to enter the recording room and sit on a blue couch. And yes he sits next to me. asdfghjkl.

" What's you're name?" Ask Scooter to me and face his chair to me.

" My name's Alessandra Frey. Umm, i know the information from my old friend Clara. Clara Montgomery?"

" Montgomery??" Justin seems familiar to that last name. " You said Montgomery? It probably Clark Montgomery's daughter, am I right Scooter?" Ask Justin as he put two glasses in the table.

" Clark? Oh the soundman! Yeah.. of course. Yeah Alessandra, Clark is a soundman here. Yeah he works for us but just few weeks because that time we're just looking for additional soundman. It was tour time." Scooter explained. " So Alessandra.. Uh, what should I call you?" he asked.

" Um, Ale? Sandra? Everything's fine."

" Okay Ale, oh yea Ale, tell me about you. There's still vacant spot for assistant." Justin told me.

" Okay. Sure--" Justin cut me.

" More like your personal life." He added. Scooter giggles. I don't know what they means but anyway..

" As I already said, my name's Alessandra Mantley Frey.or Ale. I'm 19. I graduated from high school almost a year ago. I should go to a university but I.. I can't afford it. My mom works so hard, she's a nurse and her salary still can't afford me to go to a university. So after few months working as waitress on a restaurant, i decided to look for a new job. And I told this to my friend, Clara Montgomery and she told me that there's an assistant needed here and life has brought me here." They overwhelmed somehow to that sad story of my life.

" And you skip about  your dad and your sisters or brothers?"  Scooter added.

" I don't have any siblings and my dad left me and my mom long time ago so.. yeah" I said and i look my left i see Justin amazed.

" Do you ever work as an assistant?" Scooter ask and he seem like gonna decline me by his gestures.

" To be honest, never. I'll try."

" It ain't about wether you're gonna try or what, but we need professionals so, i'm sorry but we should--" Scooter paused.

" You know what Ale? We'll be right back. Hold on" Said Justin, as he stand s up and taking Scooters's hand and go out for a sec.

~~SKIP~~

    Justin and Scooter is back to the room. They both sit down just like earlier and i'm feeling strange and awkward.

" Ale, congrats, you're hired!" Justin said with his happy face and i'm like so confused, like seriously?

" For real?" I asked. And look to Scooter he's just smiles.

" Yes Ale. so get back here tomorrow, and I just want to tell you that if you yes this, you have to take the risks that you're going to out of town for often." Scooter said.

" Huh? But i have no--"

" Moneys? It's fine.. get over it. You're hired!" Justin said