Chapter 8 || Last Minute Trip

"We're going where?" Jihoon asked, staring at Jeonghan and S.Coups in disbelief.

He was certain that they were out of their minds.

"It's a surprise, but like we said, we're going on a a bit of a vacation. Everyone's looking forward to it," Jeonghan explained calmly, smiling as he informed the smaller boy who looked beyond furious with the two.

"But we literally just had a day off," Jihoon said, struggling to restrain his voice.

"Yeah, but that was one day, Woozi. Everyone else was still exhausted after that. And nobody relaxed that day. Some people still practiced after we told them not to," S.Coups explained, giving Jihoon a pointed and accusing look.

But only Jihoon knew that that wasn't exactly true considering Soonyoung had taken the boy out to the beach that day.

So instead of saying anything, Jihoon asked, "When are we leaving?"

The two boys looked at each other and then their gazes finally settled on the fourth person in the room that had yet to say a word. And when the boy saw this, the fourth boy smiled as he realized that he was needed.

"We're leaving in two hours," Joshua answered.

"Two hours?" Jihoon exclaimed, eyes wide. "But you just informed us today. That's too last minute!"

"Actually, we told you all yesterday... Well, last night."

Jihoon frowned, mumbling, "When I was unconscious? Thanks a lot."

Before the three boys could say anything, the pink haired boy left the room to go and pack his bag for the trip.

While he walked down the corridor, his mind kept going back to that day at the beach and what Soonyoung had known and said.

"Have you finished packing yet, Woozi hyung?" a voice asked from behind.

Freezing, he only turned once fitting the voice to a face and the boy shook his head in response, replying with an eye roll as he said, "They only told me now."

"Do you want some help?" Mingyu asked, tilting his head as he looked at his friend while waiting for a reply.

"Do what you want, Mingyu."

To this, Mingyu grinned, knowing that Jihoon was saying yes in 'his language' as DK had a tendency to call it.

So quickly, Mingyu followed after the other boy, very much resembling, as everyone had a tendency to say, a lost puppy.

* * *

"So we're going in three cars because we don't want to bring the cameras with us," S.Coups said before smiling.

"And I decided on the seats; who is going together in which car and stuff like that."

"Stuff like that?" Wonwoo asked.

"Shut up. You know what I mean, all right?"

"Don't tell Wonwoo to shut up, S.Coups!" Mingyu yelled in frustration, gently pulling Wonwoo closer to him, the glare directed at S.Coups not once leaving his face.

"We haven't even left yet and you guys are already fighting," Jeonghan muttered.

"Anyway, in car number one will be Mingyu, Wonwoo, Vernon, Seungkwan and DK. That's the first car on the side of the building and out of pure boredom, there's a page that has the names," he said, smiling sheepishly.

Everyone just seemed to roll their eyes, already used to him like that.

"The next car will be Dino, Jun, Minghao and I." Soonyoung was staring at Jihoon without the boy's knowledge, a smile on his face as he realized that he would be in the same car as the smaller.

"In the last car will be Jeonghan, Joshua, Hoshi and Woozi," he finished, not looking at any of them unlike he did with the others before he continued, "Your bags are in the trunks. You can carry your extra bags."

After that, the boys all walked to their respective cars.

By the time Jihoon made it there, the other two cars with the rest of the members already left.

When Jeonghan saw him, he smiled.

"The car refuses to start so we may be stuck here for a while."

Frowning, Jihoon analysed the car before looking at the driver, making a small suggestion that none of the boys heard. And so, the driver tried the boy's suggestion and to their luck, the car started/.

He glanced at the others, smiled which caught them off guard, and slipped into the car.

"He's good," Jeonghan said, about to get in before Soonyoung stopped him, sliding into the seat beside Jihoon who already sat with his earphones and the music faintly blaring from it.

"They are so cute, Jeonghan said, slipping into the seat in front of the two, facing them.

"Does Jihoon know that you have feelings for him, Soonyoung?" Joshua asked curiously.

Soonyoung shook his head.

"That's Woozi for you; oblivious when it comes to himself."

Along the drive, the conversation went from Jihoon and Soonyoung to Jeonghan and Joshua and the topic just seemed to settle on relationships or just small ships in the group. All the while, Jihoon was oblivious.

"I agree with Mingyu and Wonwoo. I think they're already together though," Joshua said, giving his honest opinion.

"And what about Jun and Minghao? They're the cutest," Jeonghan said, the other two agreeing.

"Seungkwan and Vernon."

They all smiled.

"And then there were three," Jeonghan said.

"Mayne they'll hook up with one of the two others. It's most likely Seungcheol hyung who would hook up with one of them."

And just as Soonyoung was about to ask the two whether they thought he should tell the other, he felt a light knock on his shoulder. When he looked to see what it was, he found a sleeping Jihoon rested against his shoulder.

Soonyoung's cheeks tinged red and he smiled.

"He looks adorable," Soonyoung whispered.

Jeonghan cooed.

bank.co|A~���*