"But what about the rest of us? 43 are orphans who have their whole family killed." -a boy name Luis stated, worried about his brothers and sisters by all mean but blood.

"We could asked our parents and famiglia if they could adopt some of us!" -another boy name Louisa exclaimed cheerfully, clearly happy with his ingenious idea.

"After all, we're like a family already. Besides, all of us are now officially involve in the mafia." -one girl name Allisa said, strengthen the idea's possibilities of success.

"That's right!"

"YEAH!"

"36 of us left are born involve with the mafia."

"There are only me, Ken, Chikusa and my brother -thought he's not here anymore- were from that place. So it's only be fair that we get to stay with Tsunayoshi!" -Mukuro said, smirking victorious.

"What?! Not fair..." -a few children whined in the same time.

"Actually, I think it's ok. I mean we can't all stay with Angelo, but I guess that is okay if Angelo's family take you three. That way we all could keep in touch and receive news about Angelo! Angelo could receive news about us, too." -a girl name Lisa said wisely.

"If we could keep in touch, then when the time one of us need help, we could be there for each other!" -a boy name Albert said.

"Then we could help our brothers and sisters in emergency situations." -Albert's sister, Laura said.

"True. But what if they don't take us in?" -another girl name Charlotte asked with fear and nervousness.

"Or maybe use us as weapons? Or keep Tsuna away and never to contact to any of us again?"

"Or we will all be separate and could never see each other again? And the others got send to the orphans?

"Or- or-"

That was one of 4 pairs of twins in the huge group. Norah and Elly.

"Don't worry. If any of that happen, we will convince the adults. If that doesn't work, just use the same mentors we use to escape that place! Easy!" -a curly hair boy name Carlos exclaimed like it's the simplest question to solve in the world.

"Not all must use the mentors. Some could just sneaking around to keep in touch with one another. Beside, those mentors are too strong. Avoid the extreme mentors as much as possible, remember what Angelo said?"

"Be considerable and avoid harms as much as you can. Be kind to others, even those who are against you. Of course we remember!"

"Okay, whats come will come. We just have to be flexible to all future possible outcomes and situations."

"That could be managed. We did threw that rebel a few days early because of Mukuro's early accessed to his curse eye."

"Kufufufu~ Indeed that was a fluke, but Lady Luck was kind to us. If she favored us once, she will again. I have full confident that we could pull it through again."

"Alright, we did a lucky punch once, hit randomly and we could do it again. So, let us continue to the more important matters..."

The adults were very shocked and baffled. How could kids like them be this mature? They talked like adults with years of experience. But they still act and play childishly like normal children their age... except the different concepts and views in... many (most) things. 

"So Mukuro's gang whereabout is decided. Let's start with the others How many of us are from the Nera famiglia? Three if I remember correctly?"

"Yup! Me, Mary and Lacorb are in the Nera" -a boy name Carlos said.

"Lena, Marro, Karlo. Do you wanna live with us?" -the girl name Mary asked, hope and plead laced her voice.

"OF COURSE!/YES!/YEAH!" -the three mentioned kids shouted their answer at the same time, tackling the three other kids.

"Then..."

Chaos erupted as kids shouts and yells of ecstatic like they were on sugar high (which scared the craps out of the adults) filled the giant HQ of the CEDEF.

"Marina! Sephan! Anna! Mino!"

"Yes, Stephanie... OF COURSE WE ARE MOVING IN WITH YOU AND LEVINA AND AQUA!"

"SARAH!!"

"I know, Sebbas! Norah and Elly are you going with us? Please say-"

"YES!!!"

"Kelly, Bella can we-"

"We were about to asked you, Lira, Lucy-"

"Let's live together!/Let's stay together!"

"ELIZABETH! VARONA! ELLE! FRANCESCO! BENJAMIN!"

"ALRIGHT!"

"Alex, Lenox, Ellis, Lisa, Annie, Jane, Jade will you-"

"OH YES!"

"STEPHAN! ARE YOU-"

"YES AMY. MIRANDA, ALEXANDRA, LANA AND KIM SAID YES! THEY ARE WITH US!!!"

"Amber, Saphy/ Ruby, Dia!"

"DEFINITELY COMING WITH YOU GUYS RENA, MENA! HURAY!!!!"

"MONA!!!!"

"ALICE, MARCO, AND COZA IS GONNA STAY WITH US NOW ELLA, LACIE, CINDY!!!"

"LIZZY WILL YOU LIVE WITH US!?"

"AWESOME!"

All called out for their soon-to-be housemates. Only a few of them stood there not joining in just watched in joy and amusement, smiled/laughed/grinned at their "not-so-big" family's antics.

The others all knew about their special circumstances, like their famiglia have secrets and/ or stayed hidden, lay low that only very few people know about or barely knew at all.

The few exceptions mused at their brothers and sisters by all means but blood were basically adopted each other all over again. Genuinely felt happy for them.

After a very long while of yelling, shouting, hugging, squealing, tackling, running around like ants under rain of the children. The adults around finally, after praying to every gods and holly entities out there, at peace... Madness has stopped... for about 3 minutes.

Tsuna suddenly appeared in the hall with Yana and Nami and... THE GOKUDERA'S SIBLINGS?!

They were all arguing on... who Tsuna love the most?!

Oh poor poor those adults, a combination of mischief twins, 79 crazy children and another set of three dangerous siblings into one hall, one mix... All for one angel...

Bless those guys, they're gonna need a day off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...AND...CUT! THANK YOU PEOPLE!

Aya: So~ What do you think of this chapter? Kinda short in my opinion. Anyway, love you all my dear reader. (If you wanna see a drawing of Tsuna in a Lolita outfit with cat ears and long hair then read chapter 6 of my other fanfic name: Cosplay Cafe (Vongola's style).

The drawings were drew by me, myself and I. Yes, both of them, even the one above this chapter. Hope you all like it.

Please comment for me! I live your comments!

With lots of love send to you my dear readers... I will, very much might, update soon!

That is all. Thank you!