Show Time

I had been waiting for this moment for what feels like forever. The VIP line started moving forward into the show venue, I didn't think I would, but I starting fangirling. And here you are thinking you aren't like anybody else I thought. Once I got to the front of the line, I got my ticket scanned and started running toward the mosh wanting a good spot. I got a spot around 4 or 5 heads back so my view of the stage isn't too bad. Then everybody starts packing in behind me and I was already feeling squashed. I have a backpack on and I'm being pressed up against all the other girls in front of me.
"I'm sorry if I get shoved into you when they jump out" I said sympathetically to nearly every girl in front of me.

The tension is building and everybody is checking their phone times, waiting for 7 O'clock. After being squashed for so long, the theme music started playing and everybody had their phones up. thanks for the great view I thought sarcastically because every bodies' phones were in my way, not to mention I'm only 5"5 so I'm not exactly tall. I underestimated the amount of noise teenage girls make when the all scream together. Holy shit my ears weren't ready, every girl around me screamed to the point my ears were ringing when they jumped out on stage. But it was the best part of the show, the moment when I realised just how close my idols were to me. I keep looking at the roof and just trying to believe all of this is real. Like, they're here in front of me doing what they love and all I can do is smile like a complete goof to myself. I was trying to listen to them talk when I hear a girl scream "I want you to be the father of my children!"

"Shut up they don't want to hear that" I shot back at her.
She just gave me a dirty look. Whatever. As the show progressed I started becoming really nervous, the meet and greet Is next and I have no idea what I'm going to say. I want to mention that I'm the older sister of twin brothers, I want to tell them about myself, I want to ask them questions and I just don't know what I'll end up saying. As the show was coming to a close, Ethan took his shirt off which lead to another wave of screams from everybody around me. My ears are gonna be sore tomorrow.

---------

First part ✌🏽️ my writing sucks in this part so I'm sorry