6. her old self revealed

Danny Dallas POV:
Thank god Nancy slept, I laid her on the sofa and walked out in the garden with Dwayzer. We sat on the green grass.

"His name is Edan Ryan.
so It all started in grade 6, I was studying in the same school as Nax since grade 4.
she was a very shy girl who had those huge nerdy type of glasses but she was very beautiful everyone used to like her she wasn't even social she was secretive just as she is now! But things started to change we were friends but we weren't so close. She used sit with us sometimes due to my friends being her friends boyfriends! (confusing)

I was one of the richest kid in the school so I had wealthy friends and one of my friend was Edan we were close friends, but he had a crush on Nancy but she never liked him she always stayed far from him actually from all guys but after few days we all saw Nax having bruises and sometimes she stayed absent minded during lunch hours she stayed alone talking to no one, avoiding everyone whenever I used to touch her she used to flinch and be scared, when I tried talking to her but she used to leave.

so one day I decided to follow her I saw her going in an old gym with a parcel , i followed her and saw her giving the parcel to Edan and she began walking out so I ran out of the building so she could not See Me

but she never came out of the building!! so I went back to check on her and I s..a..w her lying on the ground crying, bleeding while Edan continually kicked her, I ran towards her and began fighting with Edan but he was stronger than me, I could not save her instead I was also injured and was dropped to the floor next to Nax who was bleeding... spitting blood

that was the first time I saw someone so cold blooded it was unlike him.
with an urge of helping her I could not but I passed out and woke up the next day in the hospital with Nax on the opposite bed, she was injured very badly later on I discovered why she was beaten up so badly because she rejected his proposal on his face 'She really had guts' and that made him loose his mind and he kept on torturing her until she would accept! " I finished with guilt in my voice

"so that is why till now he is crazy about her but I heard him say about water, ropes and chair, water and yeah KNIFE! What the fuck was that about? " Kenton asked with anger in his eyes and fist folded.

I was mentally fighting what will happen if Nax found out that I told these things to Kenton, she will react to badly but I guess I should let Dwayzer know about this, he is the only one who can actually help me protect Nax so I think I am going to tell him!
"there were many incidents once i saw her tied in the classroom in her own chair and she had small cuts on her thigh and neck and I took her to our secret lockout and she asked me not to tell this to anyone 'our secret lockout was an old garden that was closed for a long time'

actually Nax has phobia of water
it was when I used to stick with Nax more and we went for school picnic that time i did not see her anywhere so i thought she was with her friends so I thought she was with them so I stayed with my friends and suddenly a loud splash came from the highest diving point and we all saw Nax.. Tied with ropes and thrown in the water into the swimming pool that was deep while Edan stood above on the Pav laughing his ass off and the life saver rescued her out and she was dead, she had stopped breathing but she fought with death and came back to life later miraculously
but she got some health problems like; if she cries alot she gets panic attack, she did not get panic attacks this time because it has been long time since she last cried, I always had her happy but I failed, when...ever I look at her she.. reminds me of my sister who was kidnapped by my biological father and no one knows where they are now so yeah when she was thrown into the pool we got an opportunity to send him to jail so he went to Jail for 6 months we all thought he would change but we were wrong when he returned back he continued harassing her he got suspended but he always returned because of his rich father but it was always smaller ones and I was there with her everytime except the day when Nancy's parents left town and Nax was alone and Edan showed up at her house and threatened to kill her when she fought back she was stabbed but luckily Isaac was there, Nancy's small brother and he shot the video of what happened and the video was enough to send him to jail for 3 years since he was young (15 year old) and now he has returned and he is up-to something new now! More DANGEROUS and plus one more thing he is in drugs the way I found out, I have to do something soon!"

"'WE' must do something and we will and I guess yoo should let trouble stay here so as not to get  her in any more trouble since her parents are gone! but what about her brother where is he now?"

"yeah K, ..oh he is here but he will follow his parents later on
Nax really loves her brother more than anything in the world!"
but now she feels guilty on herself, thinking she can't protect her brother as well as her self his brother was beaten up 2 days ago by some kids from our school and she is gonna kick their asses no matter what and that is why her parents are going to Florida and taking Issac with them -basically to protect him!! "

Dwayzer starts getting of the ground wiping the dirt of his trouser and I can clearly see that he is up-to something. Dwayzer has never shared anything regarding him neither his family but he is also very rich

Fuck I almost forgot my project I guess I should go and find my ex Sara my little nerd I hope she finishes the project for me

Me: hey Babe

Sara: what do u want?? Asshole

Me:oh babe I bought your favourite ice cream and guess what?
I will be at your door within 20 minutes 😘

Sara: OK cool! U better have no favors to ask!! 😑

Me: oh chill, no favors 😏 'smirking'

Haa one work done
"Dwayzer I have to go man!! I will c u later, call me if my doll gets too feisty"
Dwayzer replies me in the same daily smirk "yoo don't have to wari about her I'll try handling her!"

"K c u man" I peek at my sleeping doll and walk away to my darling beauty my car!!

I know this is kind of boring after all it's her history but I will improve hopefully
Love u guys
Votee

IMPORTANT
In the next chapter some will view 7 when others will view 8
So don't be confused read according to their numbers
Lovees  to u