He looked toward the door and I felt him start to slow down but I couldn't. I needed him to finish me off. "Ignore them!" I cried and I felt tears slip our of my eyes when he looked down at me desperate and pushing down onto his member.

He grinned and grabbed my arms, keeping them pinned by my head. His hips started to slam into my own and I felt it coming. "Theo! Theo! Th- Oh my fucking gods!" I screamed and came up his chest. He growled like an animal and bit down on my shoulder as he fucked into me and then finally came.

I sniffled as he landed on top of me. "God, I love you," he moaned softly. I pulled my arms away from his and saw the dark bruises forming. I wiped my tears off my face and then rubbed my shaky hands down his muscular back.

"I love you too," I answered. He laid there kissing over the bite mark he had just left. I giggled as he pulled out of me and then used his fingers to cleaned me up. He lifted them up to my mouth but before I could clean them, there was a bang on the door.

Theo popped up and winked at me before sliding on his jeans and walking to the door with my cum still on his stomach and his pants unbuttoned and unzipped so you could see the trail down to the thing that just wrecked me.

He opened the door and my papa stood fuming. I yanked the sheets up and wrapped them around myself and walked over to papa. "Hi, daddy!" I giggled as I leaned into my mate.

"Are you kidding me?" he growled with his bruised eyes on my mate.

"Daddy, come on. You knew we had sex," I said and giggled when Theo pushed his finger through my hair. My scalp was sore but that felt so damn good.

"That was loud and it sounded like he was hurting you, Aiden David Thomas," he snapped. I rolled my eyes as Theo blushed. Dad finally showed up to calm papa down and looked over at Theo only to raise an eyebrow.

"You opened the door with cum on your chest?" he asked. I giggled again and started to wipe his stomach with the sheet. When he was clean I simply smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss.

"Dad, tell papa I am old enough to have sex," I whined.

"Danny, your son is old enough to have sex," dad said.

"Axel," he groaned but quickly stopped when my dad pushed his tongue down my papa's throat and pushed him against the wall. I laughed again as papa yanked dad closer. I pushed Theo back and closed the door. I quickly locked it and then dropped the sheet before skipping over to the bathroom.

"Baby?" he called after me as I started the bath. I was bent over the tub when I felt him come up behind me. "Your hole looks fucked out."

I whipped around with my mouth open. "Theo!" I slapped his chest as he laughed.

"What, baby? You like when I talk dirty," he hummed.

"You can't do that after the fucking I just took." He laughs and kissed me against the counter. I giggled into his mouth as he rubbed up my sides. "Theoooooo."

"You are so cute and so annoying and I love it," he said. He grabbed my hand and wrapped his own around me. "What were you trying to ask me earlier?"

I blushed and quickly turned the water off. I sunk into the warm water and blinked up at him. "Take your pants off."

He smiled and slid his pants off. I scooted back so he could fit in the tub behind me. He wrapped his arms around me before kissing my neck. I cuddled up to him and set my head on his shoulder. "What would you say if I asked you to be a wolf like me?"

He froze and I saw his blue eyes grow wide. "Um, Aiden..."

"I... I just want you forever," I said softly.

"But-uh..."

"I know it's sudden-"

"I-"

"But I won't age like you. I will age one year for every one of your fifty," I said. I wanted to cry thinking about losing him. "I can't watch you age and die and me have so many years left."

"Baby," he said and lifted my head up to look at him.

"Theodore, please."

He kissed my nose and set his forehead on mine. "I will do anything to be with you, Aiden. I just- I can't see myself as a werewolf."

I shrank into a ball and laid on his chest. I felt my wolf whimper in my chest but still said nothing. "I will outlive you."

"No, you won't," he said and kissed my forehead again.

"What do you mean?" I looked into his dark blue eyes and warmed when I found love adoration.

"I might not see myself as some hairy beast, but I will do anything to be with you, Aiden. I can't see myself with anyone else and I never will. I don't mind being a wolf."

I felt my face light up. "Really?"

"Yeah," he said with a smile.

"We don't have to do it now," I said and he relaxed. "We can do it whenever you want, Theo." He rubbed his hands up my thighs and I smiled. He looked so at ease and it made me so happy. I thought he was saying he didn't want forever but he did. He wasn't ready for the baggage though and I understand it.

There was ringing heard as I laid on his chest and looked over as he lifted his jeans up. He produced his phone and then quickly put it to his ear.

"Dad?"

I sat up and put the phone up so I can hear. "You have no idea how much trouble you are in."

"Dad, I am not even in the same state as you. Just drop it," he sneered.

His dad chuckled. "You think it's that easy? You betrayed all of your family and you will pay for it."

"Father."

"You have a week to come here and fight or we will come to you and kill everyone from the Land of Thomas," he sneered and then hung up. Theo dropped his head back and threw his phone on his pants.

"He knows where we are, Theo," I said softly. I wanted to cry at this point. I thought me and him could be happy and get our happy ever after. It was crazy to think that now we were on the edge of war.

"He will come," he promised.

"What do we do?" I asked and looked into his eyes.

"We get your family and figure out what they are willing to do and what they are not. If they say fight we will but if we can avoid it, we need to."

"He wants to kill you," I whimpered.

He cupped my face and rubbed our noses together. "But he won't."

We kissed and although I was scared... I knew I had him and a crazy ass family to back me up and that was all that i could ever ask for.

We shouldn't be scared.

His dad should.