The Next Step

I woke up to the feel of warmth wrapped around me and smiled as Theo pulled me closer. "Good morning, baby," he mumbled as I kissed at his bruised chest.

"Good morning," I said and then looked up into his blue eyes. "My papa fucked your face up," I whined as I observed the dark bruise covering his face. I looked at the scar that was now covered with a bruise and pouted.

He pulled me up so our lips were even and kissed me slowly before pulling away. "I know a few ways you can make it better," he said and then I jumped as his cold hands came up my sides. "One is with you bouncing on my c-"

"Theodore!" I giggled and then kissed him again. "My parents are literally two doors down."

He kissed at my naked shoulder and gripped my ass. "It's not like they don't know we fucked before," he mumbled before sucking my nipple into his mouth.

"Theo, if they come in I am not explaining this you are," I said before sitting up and straddling his hips. He bit his lip up at me as I rocked my hips against his. He moaned as I slid across his covered member quickening as he started to grip at my hips.

"I can't wait to fuck you," he groaned. I just giggled before reaching down and taking his c0ck in my hand. I hadn't got to ride him yet and I really wanted to. I just had to keep him under my control.

I started to jack him off as he ground up against me. My long legs were bent so I could rock down against him. I let him go and he reached over to grab lube out of my dresser as I took my hair put it up in a bun. A few pieces refused to come up but the small curls looked so cute.

He lubed himself up and I leaned forward so our mouths were touching. He kissed me hungrily and I reached down so I could grab his slicked up member as he pushed two fingers into me. I whimpered not having anything in me since the last time we made love months ago.

"Careful," he moaned as I nipped at his lip. I keep forgetting my baby is a human and I can hurt him. I looked down at his blue eyes and found him smiling up at me. I could only imagine what he would look like if he was a wolf. I could see him being a dark gray or maybe even black which was rare.

I kissed the scar on his cheek and hummed as he fingered me open. "Theo-ah?"

He moaned and licked at my neck. "Yeah, baby?"

"Do you think- ah!" I cut off when three fingers jammed into my prostate. He moaned too knowing he had hit me right in the right spot.

"You wanna ask me after?" he teased and I nodded as his fingers slowly slid out. I wasted no time in reaching behind me and popped his tip inside of me. I whined loudly as I lowered myself down. When I was seated against his thighs he lifted his legs up so they were bent and grabbed my hips.

I threw my head back as my nails dug into his chest. God, I loved feeling this full. "You want me to fuck you like this or are you gonna-"

I lifted myself up and dropped down, crying out when I hit my prostate. He moaned and smirked up at me as I continued to ride him. He watched me with infatuation as I bounced up and down on his c0ck like he had asked me to. He just let me go up and down on him like I was riding a horse.

My thighs burned and when I was getting sloppy he yanked me down by my bun and slammed his mouth to mine before flipping us around. I felt my hair go loose and he held my locks in his hands before fucking into me.

I started to scream then. He felt so damn good and it had been so long. My wolf was so crazed to have him so damn close. I heard someone knocking at the door and tried to stop my voice but he pulled my hair harder. "Theo!" I screamed myself getting so close.