Genesis Rhapsodos-Obsession(1)

"It Wasn't Suppose To Be This Way Genesis!",you yell eye lids stinging,fists held tight as you strike."No it wasn't..",he starts holding on to what ever hope was left,refusing to draw his blade,"Even in the beginning".Dropping to your knees,"I can't",you waver,hair shielding your gaze from his.

    "Your just going to have to kill me",you whisper,oblivious to his form kneeling Infront of yours.The palms of his gloved hands take your cheeks,tilting your face to look at him."I can't",the auburn haired male says,mocking your previous words."Why",you plead,lacing your hands with his,"I'll get in your way and you know it".He grins resting his forehead against yours,"You know as well as I why..I cannot",Gen trails,the pad of his thumb brushes under your eye lid."I really don't Gen",you say,telling from his wide blue orbs,he's shocked,"She's cruel if anything,to lead you this fair only to take you away",you say gripping his hands that still lay against your cheeks.He breaths a smile,embracing your shaken form.Your arms grip him tightly around his slim torso,not planning on ever letting go and you don't.Even when his lips find yours,he hand may rest on the back of your neck,but your arms still cling tightly to the red soilder.Genesis removes his lips from yours to ask the simplest question with the toughest answer.

        "(Y/n),come with me"