08

She huffed audibly, her fist slowly clenching as she turned on her heel.
"Actually," She started, voice low and dangerous, "I'm fucking pissed."
"Here I am, after two years, and I have nothing to show for it. What am I going to do with the knowledge that you have to chew gum when you drive, the distinction of your walk because your hips sway just a bit more than everyone else's, your fidgeting, fingers always moving or tapping to a beat that isn't there? What good does it do me to have memorized the words to your favorite song, to know facts about all of the band members, just because you like the bass? I have all of these stupid memories that will never again have a fitful place outside of my head. No one else cares about your habit of kissing your thumb for good luck, it doesn't matter to anyone outside of the two of us that you refuse to consider tomatoes a fruit; and Goddamnit the 'two of us' doesn't even exist anymore. So here I am left with a broken heart and mind nostalgic about things so irrelevant no one else could ever know them and it wouldn't matter." She huffed again, regaining her breath, coloring spilling into her cheeks as her pulse increased with rage.
"It just sucks, it fucking sucks that I know so much about you, that I learned so much for you, and it's never gonna fucking matter again."