Chapter 10: The Big Bad Wolf

Start from the beginning

“Not this kind, it was fun.”

“What’d you get some sexy panties?” Jace asked smirking Riley honestly couldn’t tell if he was joking or not, so she thought she’d boil the pot.

“Yeah if I wore any.” She huffed.

Jace was choking on the food he just sucked in, when Riley let that slip. Ash was patting him on the back but not really making sure Jace was still breathing, both sets of eyes were on here.

Jace swallowed down his food, “damn woman.” He coughed. “You almost killed me.”

“I was only playing along.” She exclaimed.

Her mates gave her the “oh” look and continued on eating, Jace looking back up to her, “so what did you get then?”

“Books, oh that reminds me I left them in the car.”

“No you didn’t,” Ash cut in, “I placed them in my bag there in my room I’ll bring ‘em to you before lights out.”

“Thanks.” Riley said looking down hoping he hadn’t played any attention to her books.

“Books huh, now you’re going to be reading our whole time here, sitting in the hammock.” Jace joked.

“That’s a really go idea; I was just thinking to read in that huge tub in my bathroom.”

Both mates looked to Riley in question, and she remembered they didn’t walk into her bathroom when they first arrived.

“Oh yeah I have a tub that can fit like six people, and a walk in shower that can fit at least 15.”

“Really?” Ash asked.

Riley nodded, and started to stand picking up her plate, and a few dishes. “So seeing as you’ve been cooking for me, I guess I’ll do dishes?”

Ash was first to stand followed by Jace, “its ok Angel, well do the dishes.” Ash said reaching out to take her handful.

“You just head out to the sitting room get comfortable,” Jace added picking up the rest of the dishes on the table.

Riley stood in awe at her two mates, as her best friends, they did small things like this before, like carrying her books, or throwing out her trash, even going as far as taking her to the schools nurse for some pamperin medicine.

Now that the mate factor is there, she can feel them trying to make her comfortable, taking care of her every need. Riley wondered, if they could take care of the need that’s about to make her explode, would one of her mates win over her heart, before her wolf took over and made her need vanish with one of her mates.

Riley couldn’t risk it, if in the end that mate wasn’t the one by her side, that means she had given him false hope, and the mate by her side might feel betrayed.