39:levi desperate

Levi had his blade clanked to Michael's spear. 'wind sharp.'levi whispered and a big slice pushed Michael all the way back crashing him all the way into another room.

*pew *

charles pov:

I could feel the vibration, something was coming to levi's way. It was piercing through the air.Though it couldn't be seen,I know something is coming. 'move left!!' levi did as I said.

levi pov:

something sharp brushed through my face and a slight wound was made onto my right cheek.*bam…* the arrow crashed into a pillar and it crumbled.Micheal walked out of the dust and  I saw a bow in his hands.He pulled the string and it seemed he was going to shoot again.

*pew pew pew* *bam bam bam* I dodged left and right running through dusts while charles told me which direction to manoeuvre careful not to get hit by his invisible arrows. *bam!!!*An arrow landed in front of me.Dust flew,just than a sharp spear came through the dust for me but I was fast enough to use my blade to defend against his. He retreated and he came again a few more times but I just defended.

Suddenly the stabbing stopped and he disappeared in the dust.Visibility was low,I could only rely on Charles.   

charles pov:

2 arrows simultaneously after each other ,one from left and the other from right.  I managed to make levi dodge both simultaneously. But what I didn't expect was Michael was behind waiting for the perfect timing. He shot 2 arrows horizontally from where I was at.The 2 arrows that passed levi was going vertically straight hitting the horizontally arrows.It made the horizontal arrows hit somewhere else while the vertical ones bounced hit and came back for levi. The arrows had increased speed. I told Levi to turn around but it wouldn't make it time.I came forward and 1 came through me.I held the other in my hand. 'Charles!!!!' he screamed.My hand was bleeding.Too weak to speak…I was trying to mumble to let me down.My hand was too weak,I let go the arrow and I blacked out.

levi pov:

The arrow hit my left hand and it was bleeding. I couldn't move it anymore.My balde dropped on the floor .Charles fell from my shoulder unconscious on the floor.I was shocked. 'Charles!!!'

Suddenly a seal on the floor activated and a box kept me and charles in.My blade was seperated from me by a wall.I knocked onto the wall.It just…wouldn't budge…I screamed in agony…