Chapter 30

( Karter In The MM )

*TheNextDay*
~Wednesday ~

Melanie P.O.V

I woke up this morning and Deon was nowhere to be found . I got up and did my hygiene and this what I wore...

After I put this on I went downstairs and ate , I then got on social media and after a few minutes of checking everything , I almost forgot to text Deon , so I texted him to check and see if he was okay

After I put this on I went downstairs and ate , I then got on social media and after a few minutes of checking everything , I almost forgot to text Deon , so I texted him to check and see if he was okay . He texted me back and let me know that he was on the way to school and he had to leave a little early from my house .
After a few more minutes it was around 7 and I got ready to leave .

***

Moshae P.O.V

So y'all know how I had to go to the doctors that day after school cause I thought I had a miscarriage, well turns out , i actually did have one . When I found out , I didn't know how to take it & I really just wanted to give up in life . I felt ashamed and like it was my fault . I just didn't know how to handle it . I did end up texting Deon today . I wasn't going to school today because I felt horrible . I been throwing up and getting headaches and on top of that I got a sore throat .

I was now texting deon and he was on his way over here . I really miss him , I just want him to be mines again . I don't know why, but I just really miss his love and affection .

Text Convo

You think you can come over , I have to tell you some important .

Deonn😩❤️: sure I guess 😴

Man don't act like that cause it's really important.

Deonn😩❤️: ok dude I'm omw

* Text convo ends *

Deon P.O.V

I had a choice to not go but I really wanted to know what she wanted . I guess I could skip one class to see what she wanted .

***

Melanie P.O.V

It was now lunch and Nicole Wasn't at school today so I wasn't going to have nobody to talk to today .
I got up and got me a lunch tray nervously and then I sat at one of the booths that was empty . I just sat their and ate and got on my phone and texted Malaysia . She had me dying laughing on the inside . It's like every message she sent me it was so funny.
To be honest I don't know why these lil bay bay kids hated me but I mean I'm bumping so what's really good . I honestly was ready to go home .
After a few minutes I felt like I was being watched so I turned around and it was that boy Trayvon that I sit by in homeroom . He was walking towards me and I was getting nervous so I turned around .