Chapter 1

~ Melanie p.o.v ~

So Today is my first day of high school and I have to admit , I am nervous !! I'm Just Glad I Don't have to ride the bus on the first day . But my alarm went off on my iPhone, it was now 5:35 a.m and I have to be at school before 8:00a.m . I got up to get ready for the day. So first I picked out my outfit . When I Finally Got My Outfit Together I Got Ready To Get In The Shower .

~15 minutes later ~

So I Get Out The Shower Now And It's 5:50 a.m . I start doing my hygiene routine ( this includes brushing my teeth and putting on deodorant and any other smell goods ). Then I put on my Victoria's Secret Pink undergarment . Then I put On my first day outfit . ( I was looking fiee!! ) I thought to myself . If You knew me I don't wear make up , the only thing that I wear that consists of make up is lipstick and mascara . So before I put on lipstick I just went downstairs to get something to eat and told my mom Goodmorning .

Hey mom . Hey Honey . You not gone eat nothing? "she asked me". Yes I was just going to get something To Eat . Ok honey I'm Finto be in the car waiting . Ok mom .

So I made me a Sandwhich and ate it ,then I went back upstairs . So as soon as I reach my vanity , I put some lipstick on and some mascara . Then I fixed my hair up . Then I put on my shoes . Then I grab my Purse, my phone, & My Backpack . I looked at my full body mirror on my door like damn I look bad As fuck . But I don't know what everybody else going to think . ( picture of Melanie on the first day in the mm).

So I Went to the car and my mom took some pictures of me I guess . Then we got in the car . See the thing about my mom is , she just be listening to that old folks music so I had to bring my head phones . So it was 7:45 a.m when we left the house . And we got to the school in ten minutes .

****

Finally I'm at the school and I got my schedule and my locker number 😛 I seen so many fine boys walking through the hall , but it was this one boy that caught my eye and he was fine As fuck . He was light skinned and had a nice smile and I believe it was his sophomore year in high school (10th grade ) 😍. At this point a lot of boys and girls were eyeballing the fuck out of me , but I thought it was because of my skin color or I wasn't cute enough but I didn't care at the moment . I really was just looking for my locker number . So at this point I'm at my locker and I decorated it , cause I feel like my locker just can't be boring , so I put my unnecessary books on my locker shelf and I accidentally dropped one of them while I was putting it in my locker . So Basically I Bent Over to pick it up and I heard someone yell "damn that ass though " ! Some other dudes were laughing to . I turned around to see who it was & it was the dude I was looking at earlier . I quickly turned around and tried to put the rest of my books in my locker so fast , because at this moment he was on his way over to where I was at . I was so nervous .

~ Deon P.O.V ~

Wassup My Name Deon , I'm Light Skin , 6'4 ,I'm 15 years old , I got plenty of tattoos , I love brown skinned girls , I like a girl with a nice shape . I'm a chill ass person , I love shoes , I love to eat , I love to play basket ball . I have nice eyes and my lips big . Guess what else is big ??..... Anyways y'all can already tell I'm a freak . Better watch out ! Anyways ....

I seen this fine ass girl earlier in the hall way ,she looked about 4'9 and she was bad As fuck , she was a brown skin . So you know I was gonna talk to shawty or some . So I was walking towards her and she started to put her books in her locker fast as hell .

Me: Damn shawty slow down .
Her: What you mean slow down ?
Me: You scared or some ?
Her : no why ?
Me: Nevermind but you bad As fuck Ma .
Her: thanks
Me : what's ya name baby ?
Her: first off don't call me that , cause by how you look , you look like u got hella hoes , but my name is Melanie .
Me: u might be right , maybe not . But that's a pretty name . My name Deon .
Her: oh ok . Well catch you later .
Me: wait what's yo number ?
she wrote it down on a peice of paper . And handed it to me .
Her: here ya go .
Me: damn why Yhu got a attitude
Her: I don't got one !

~ Melanie P.O.V ~

I got extra nervous because at this point Deon got closer and I got so scared . He pushed me towards the locker and whispered in my ear , loose the attitude ma 😩 then he bit my ear in a sexual way 💦 then he tried to rub his hands down my body , then I pushed him off of me and said I got to go to class . Him :
Ight ma Imma Text you tonight .

***
So I'm now in first period and it is so boring . Basically all these girls are so nice except a few , most girls asked to take a picture with me . Most of em called me pretty ☺️ I was so happy , I was already making new friends and this was only first period . A few girls didn't like me but I really didn't care , they wanted to be mad , they was just gone have to stay mad .

***

So now this is third period and I already made a Bestfriend and her name is Malaysia . She is so pretty and sweet . She Know How To Dress And She Bad As hell . I knew she was going to forever be my partner in crime .

~ Malaysia P.O.V ~

Wassup My Name Malaysia , I'm 5'0 , yes I'm short as hell . I Have Nice Shaped Eyebrows Of course , I have long eyelashes my lips are like a medium size , I have long hair that stops somewhat past the middle of my back , I have a belly piercing , (just like my Bestfriend Melanie ) . I'm thick in all the right places .

More about me : I love to eat , I stay getting my nails , and eyebrows down , I love to listen to music , I also love to sing &rap . I am a freak of some sort . I love designer clothes , but I can rock any brand clothes tbh 💯 I love shoes , mostly Jordan's , I'll copp them over any other shoe brand . I love to get my hair done , and that's about it .

Anyways ....

So I met this girl in third period named Melanie & she became my Bestfriend , cause she was bad as hell and I loved her personality , she is somewhat like me in a way , but I think we would perfectly get along , but we exchanged numbers got on each other snapchat & etc . But we had fun in third period together .

***
So It was now time for lunch and me and Melanie sat by each other , we talked about our likes and dislikes and she talked to me about her crush & I honestly told her to give it a try cause they would be goals as fuck . But Yea me and Mel Ate that food up so fast and then it was time to go I guess .

~Melanie P.O.V ~

***

So I'm Already Loving my Bestfriend Malaysia , but I call her Laysia or lay lay . We had so much fun together . It was now the end of the day . And I was ready to go home , so basically I'm outside waiting for my ride and my moms not on time for some reason like she usually is . But I was just waiting and then out of nowhere here comes Deon .

Him: aye you need a ride ma?
Me: Yea Ig , my moms not on time .
Him: Ight come on ma.

So we walk to his car and he had a blue Range Rover . 😍 omg my favorite color was Bluee . So he opened the door for me to get in . So I gave him my adress and he put it in his gps . It was quiet until he said ....

Him: so what you been up too ma ?
Me: nothing , just Trynna focus on school Fr
Him: ohh you bad Asf ma .
Me :how many times you gone say that ??
Him: till you get it through yo head that I want you !
Me: boy please
Him: I'm tired of you and these attitudes !

He pulled over and stopped somewhere .

Me: wtf you doing ??!!
Him: I'm Finna unstress you ma
Me: what you mean ?!
he started rubbing me all on my body and it felt so good but I was ready to go home .
I moved his hand .
Me:just take me home please !!
Him: okay but you gone like it when we together .
Me: Ightt Lil freak

***

This car ride felt like forever !!! So we just now pull up to my house and I was so exhausted from school. So he opens up my door for me .

Him: Ightt see you tomorrow ma
Me: ok see ya later
Him : I'm gonna walk you to your door , ok
Me: ok

So we say our good byes and i go upstairs into my room .
Apparently my mom was nowhere to be found .
So I waited for her home . So I got undressed and took a shower and got dressed in my Victoria's Secret pink pajamas . I fixed me up something to eat and then I fell asleep .

- Short Update I Know But How Y'all like chapter 1 so Far ?? Don't forget to vote and comment on how y'all feel about the characters and more ideas on what I need to put in the book ❤️ ok bye loves ! 😘