Chapter 11

( Unique in the MM)
* A Month Later *
~October~
*saturday*

Unique P.O.V

Wassup y'all my name Unique but most people call me Neeky . I'm light skin . I got mid-length hair .  I'm Caramel , but I'm mostly lightskinned lol .  I love to eat . I can dress. I love to dance . I love to do hair . I love to get my nails done . I'm A Player Though , Fuck niggas feelings . They didn't care about mines when they was cheating on me . Anyways I'm mean And Conceited but I'm very goofy .
I live with my older sister . My mom died when I was born . And my dad was in jail .

It was 8:30 a.m and all this week me and Jaylen been talking like  on a friendly level , because Melanie tried to get us together .I just thought he was cool As fuck .

So today me and him was just gone go to the mall and go shopping and stuff .

I woke up and went to go take a shower then when I got out I did my hygiene . I Put on some undergarments and got dressed . I just put on some simple .

Then I went downstairs and then I got me a light snack

Then I went downstairs and then I got me a light snack . I came back upstairs to my phone and texted jaylen .

Friend❤️: wassup friend😉

Me: hey friend 💕

Friend ❤️: what time you'll be ready ?

Me: Lmaoo around 2:30

Friend❤️: ight friend

*text Convo ends*

Jaylen P.O.V

Me and Unique Been Talking for a few days now . But we are not official . I don't want to be official with her . I really just see her as a friend . I really want to be with Melanie so that's who I'm going to keep my eyes on .

I might  sound crazy but Melanie is who I want to be with in the future . She is beautiful , and everything that I see in a girl. She Is Also Very independent . Don't get me wrong unique is bad Af. But that's not who I want to be with .

Anyways I texted Melanie and asked her could we meet up before me and unique go to the mall .

Text convo

Me: Melanie ? 😩❤️

My future wife ☺️❤️: Wassup ?

Me: you wanna go out to eat sometime around 11:00a.m

My future wife☺️❤️: sure I guess , I hope Uk I still got a boyfriend