Chapter 2

(Picture of Deon in the mm)

Melanie P.O.V

So When I woke up , it was about 6:30 p.m and My mom still wasn't home . I was thinking of the worst things , just things that could've Happened to my mother . So I got up and searched around the house and I reached her bedroom , she wasn't in there ... So I go back to my room.

Finally I got a call from my mother and I answered so fast ...

Phone convo :

Me: mom where are you I'm just now waking up and Yhu still not at home !!

Mom: baby calm down I'm at your aunts house and I had to run a few Errands .

Me: oh ok thank god are u okay , and what time will u be home ?

Mom: I don't know exact , ok bye baby I gotta go .

Me: bye mom I love u

Mom: I love u too baby , u get you some rest

Me : ok mom bye .

*Phone convo ends*

So I was bored so I ended up texting Deon .

*Text convo *

Me: Hey Deon 😴

Deon : Hey Lil Shawty 😍❤️What You Been Doing

Me: Nothing I Was Asleep & Now I'm Bored 😩

Deon: You Want Me To Come Over There 😛💦

Me: I Guess 😳

Deon: ok I'm Omw 💕I'll be their in 5 minutes

Me: Ok ❣

*text convo ends *

~ 5 minutes later ~

So I here a knock on the door , and I didn't have on nothing but my Victoria secret pink pajamas . (Sports bra & shorts ) . So I come down stairs and its Deon , I open the door and he walks in .

~Deon P.O.V ~

So I looked at Melanie & When I Tell you her body was looking so right , I just wanted to make her tap-out right then and their . She was so fine and sexy .

Melanie: Hey Deon, Come In

Me: Wassup Shawty And Ightt

So I Go To Sit Down . when I Sat Down The Unexpected Happen . she Sat on my lap , in like a sexual way .

Me: Melanie What You Doing ?

Melanie: Just Sitting On Your Lap

Me: Why ?

Melanie : Because I Can .. Is Their A Problem ?

Me: This Dick In Your Pussy Gone Be A Problem !

Melanie : Boy Shut Up You Ain't Gone Do Shit

Me: Ohh Really

Melanie : Yes Really 💁🏽

So As Soon As She Said That , I Flipped Her Onto The Couch And I Was Now On Top Of Her . She Kept Screaming Let Me Go And Get Off Me. but she know she liked the position we was in 😏 but I'm not going to lie she was pretty strong , I tried holding her down tightly , but she was making her way out of it . She Kept Yelling Let Me Go , So I Rubbed Her Lower Area ( While Her Shorts Were Still On) . She started shivering for a quick second & she finally stopped yelling . So I kept rubbing her pussy , While She Was letting out soft moans , but I don't know why she was trying to fight it , it's like she wanted my hand to be their but she kept trying to move it . She looked so stressed out so I wanted to unstress her. I picked her up and brought her to her bedroom and  I wanted to give her some head , I Layed Her Down & Slowly Pulled Her Shorts Down , She Grabbed My Arms And Stopped Me....