Chapter 28

(Michael In The MM)

~TheNextDay~
*Monday* (Melanie's First day At The New School)

Melanie P.O.V

I woke up this morning so nervous and not ready to go to this new school . It was called Riddle Rudge High . It was Now 6:00 a.m so I got up and went to go take a shower than I just did all of my hygiene . After That I got Dressed . This what I wore ...

I decided to be basic a lil because ain feeling getting dressed like that

I decided to be basic a lil because ain feeling getting dressed like that .

After that I went downstairs and fixed me something to eat and I was just chilling on social media for a good while , then I also got on the phone with Deon for a little bit . After that I got up and put my bowl in the sink then I went upstairs . I gathered my things and then I headed towards the car .  My mom was already waiting for me in the car . I told her Goodmorning and we kinda had a lil conversation about the school and stuff .

***

It was now 7:30 a.m and we pulled up to the school . I was kind of scared but at the same time I wasn't . I walked in the gym where everybody was at I guess . I already had my schedule so I didn't worry a lot . I went up to a far corner on the bleachers and everybody was just looking at me . Half the girls kept mean mugging me , like they wanted to beat my ass . Some of the boys kept looking at me and giving me a smirk .

I just thought to god why do I have to be here . After few minutes of being in their , I got a text from Malaysia . I was so happy .

*Text Convo*

BestMfenFriendd😍💖: hey bitchhhhhhhh how it's going at that Bitch ass new school .

Me: Guhh These Hoes keep mugging and these niggas keep smirkin 😂😂😒

BestMfenFriendd😍💖: Bitch ain't nobody fucking with you , but ightt I gotta go Bestfriend , love you Bestfriend ❤️🙄

Me: Okayy love you too 😘

*Text Convo Ends*

After that it was time to go to our classes . So I looked around kind of lost . Then one of the teachers called my name before I could even leave out of the gym .

" so your name is Melanie right ?" The teacher said
" yes sir " I said
" ok my name is Mr. Cole , I will be your homeroom teacher . " he said with a smile , then put his hand out so I could shake it .

I shook his hand and then he showed me around to some of my classes . After that I had to go to the restroom so he went to his class and I went to the restroom . I walked down the hall and luckily it was a restroom on the right . I walked in and a group of girls was in their . They were either skipping or just shit , hell like if I know .

"Why that girl wearing that big ass shirt ?" I heard one girl say to another .

" cause it's cold " I said not giving a fuck

"Who the fuck She Talking to " she asked her Lil friends and they all replied confusingly .

" she sholl ain't talking bout me so " another girl said

I hurried up and used the restroom , I came out and went to wash my hands , then they walked towards me . I tried to walk around them , but they was just ganging up on me at one time . I really did want to know they purpose . 

" look I really ain't got time for y'all bullshit Forreal though can y'all move so I can get to class , it's my first day here and y'all lil girls just making my day harder than what it is can y'all move . " I said with a attitude

"Girl gone head and go you better be lucky you new " one of the girls said .

I rudely bumped into one of them and walked out of the restroom . As I was walking down the hall way , a group of boys also was down the hall way . They were coming my way and all I was trying to do was go to class , lord why me ? 🙄 when I walked passed them they was staring at me . I didn't pay them no mind at all . As soon as I reached the classroom I walked in and sat in the desk I Seen was empty . The desk was by this dude name trayvon . He was kinda fine but I got a boyfriend and I'm not paying him no mind at all . I sat down and put my books in my desk . I was just ready for the day to be over with .

***

Deon P.O.V

I hope ain't no niggas trying to fuck with my baby and I hope they ain't trying to take her away from me either . I was thinking about her all day today .

Malaysia P.O.V

I really really really miss my Bestfriend , its righteous boring without her . It just making me mad cause these lil hoes Finto be trying to mess with me . I just can't wait till the end of the day so I can go to her house .

Destiney P.O.V

Y'all miss me ? I was in class today and i noticed Melanie wasn't at school today . But I did see her Bestfriend though. I wanted to be petty , but i wasn't gone even go their . So I just sat their and stared at her . She looked at me and asked what's my problem . I just laughed . After a while we switched classes . Yep that lil bitch Melanie gone . She can't do shit now 😂.

Moshae P.O.V

I was in class and Deon Never Noticed me all the time before till now . He looked at me then looked away . Too be honest with y'all , I think I was pregnant but probably had a miscarriage and didn't know . So I was planning on going to the doctors today after school . Think about it , why would I have all the symptoms of being pregnant , but then not be pregnant . Then the next week you feel really sharp pains . I was just in my thoughts for a moment . I really just wanted to be with Deon , he means so much to me. I really do have some love for him .

Aiden P.O.V

I was at school today and nope I don't go to school with Deon , but he was thinking about making all of us go to Riddle Rudge high with Melanie because he wanted to surprise her, so I guess I was going to get withdrawn sometime this week . I was bored as hell . It was nothing to do and I was hungry and it was only second period .

***

Melanie P.O.V

It was now time for lunch and when I walked in everybody kept looking at me and some people kept saying "eww she a ugly ass brown skin " , " ewww why she got on that big ass shirt " , " she Det ugly " . That's all I kept hearing through out the day and honestly , I wanted to break down and cry .

I got my tray and sat at a table . Then everybody left from the table . I ate the rest of my food and just went to the restroom , I sat on one of the lounge chairs in the restroom . I got on my phone and a few tears dropped from my eyes . I texted Deon and Malaysia " I hate this school" then I put my phone away and just started crying .

" Why are you crying? " I heard some one say .

-Ok So What Y'all Think ? 💭🤔 I'm Sorry I Haven't Updated In A While But Some More Chapters Comming Soon . Sorry for the mistakes 😞 I'm Only Human 😌✨ Comment Ideas 💡😊 Love Y'all 😘