Chapter 1

"I'm scared. plus this place is creepy." I complained to my roommate Jennie.

"Jay it's fine, it'll be worth it! Come on."

"Alright." I sighed drinking the rest of my water gulping down 2 anxiety pills.

I got off of my car and crossed the street with Jennie by my side.

I'm getting my tattoo today. not my first, but my first big one. and giving the fact that I have extremely bad anxiety, I'm not taking it too well.

I have my mother's name on the center of my back right below my neck with the date she died right below it, and the quote: "the thing I think I love, will surely bring me pain" on my side. I was never a big tattoo person but the death of a mother, getting cheated on, and college... sure does change a person.

Jennie opens the door of the tattoo shop and I quickly follow behind her. I hear laughter and sarcastic loud remarks coming from a group of people in the tattoo's waiting room, surely laughing at the blonde guy telling a joke.

After I registered and signed a couple of papers confirming that I'm over 18, we walked back to the waiting room and waited for Keaton, the tattoo artist, to finish with his last customer.

Jennie and I sat right across from the loud group of people on a torn up black couch. They looked rather familiar and I realized I had English Literature with Zayn, only meaning they went to the same college as I did.

I got my phone out and stared blankly at my lock screen avoiding any eye contact from any of them as they stopped and stared at us. Jennie was in her own world actually texting, to notice them at all.

"Jen?" a girl across from us with jet black hair said getting Jennie's attention.

"Oh hey Rosie. didn't see you there." she stated surprisingly

"Yeah just came to see Niall get his first tattoo." she laughed

"Yeah and I'm pissing my self, the blonde one which I'm guessing is Niall, said.

"Pussy"

"Yeah you fucking little girl!"

"It's my first tattoo, you dicks! Whattaya expect!?"

"Anyways, yeah what are you doing here? you getting a tattoo?" Rosie asked

"Nah, Just brought Jay to get hers done." she replied looking at me with a smile

Rosie and her friends' eyes focused on me disbelievingly.

"Your first time?" a guy with blue eyes and honey colored hair asked me holding in a laugh

"Nope." I said in a brave tone and quickly looked away.

"Never knew goody-two-shoes here would get a tattoo." the guy next to Niall with brown curly hair, jokes while everyone throws their heads back in laughter.

I stare at him for a minute, hoping he was joking. He wasn't.

"Harry..." Jennie warned glaring at him and putting her hand on my should as if to protect me from any further comments from them.

Luckily seconds later, I heard Keaton call my name.

"Ready, sweetie? You're getting a fucking huge one this time!" he smiles excitedly.

"Yeah I'm ready." I answered back politely

Jennie says her goodbyes to her friends and we escort ourselves into a familiar room with Keaton.

Keaton was my dad's old high school friend so I know him pretty well. He's a 30 year old Native American man. A wise, nice man, might I add.

He instructs me to take my shirt off and lean on the tattoo chair where you have to sit backwards. I unhook my bra to give him more access to my whole back where a picture of the dream catcher my mother gave me when I was little, will be inked on my skin.

I started to feel anxious and my hands began to shake.

"You'll be fine, babe! It'll look sick!" she said holding my hands as I gave her a small smile.

I then glanced towards the doorway where a curly haired douche bag is coming in with Rod, the other tattoo artist in the parlor.

His eyes grew wide as he saw the top half of my body completely exposed with my breast pressed against the seat. I squirm uncomfortably, unable to look away from his stupid beautiful green eyes.

He smirked and took his shirt off, sitting on the seat directly from mine. I looked away rather quickly, still feeling his eyes on me.

"Ignore him, he's an ass." Jen whispered in my ear.

I nodded, feelings the needle suddenly press to my warm back, sending chills down my spine.

"Here we go..." Keaton said slowly laughing at the low whimper that escaped my lips.

----------------------------

This is the second time I wrote this, wattpad deleted it the first time unfortunately.

Anyways thanks for reading I know it's a bit boring but it'll get better! I promise you :)

please vote or comment if you liked it! I don't want to continue the story if no one really reads it nor likes it... it'll be kind of pointless. haha

I apologize if I'm annoying.

thanks for reading! ❤️☺️😘