Chapter 6

Kaesy

Wayne and his bipolic ass always snapping at me, I got inside the library and convinced the librarian to go for lunch. Getting settled behind the desk I used the time to think about the things I've been doing for him, trust me love makes you do some fucked up things in life.

Only God saved me from getting my ass in beat in the car because I didn't turn Cameron on enough for him to want me. This is his greatest plan ever. He says he loves me, he is doing this for me and when his plan is successful I will be his queen and he will be my king and we will have a family.

I Love Him Without A Doubt...

I watched as he walked in and he winked at me, the same wink he shot at me when we first met, I showed him where she was and he walked over to her. I saw them talking and jealousy raged through me.

When he finally got her to go with him, they came over to the desk and she getting three books and he was flirting with her, and I instantly became angry; like seriously don't you see me her nigga, he shot me a deadly look and I hanged my head down as the tears threaten to fall from my eyes. When will he ever treat me right?   

I stood at the window and watched Wayne and her walk back happy and dandy,

He Loves Me

He Is Doing This For Me, I repeated as tears fell from my eyes it's like I can never make him happy no matter how hard I tried.

I watched her drive off then he came inside for me. "Bae let's go," He said leaving with me behind him like the puppy I was.  

Cameron

Cameron

"At least I know your phone working." I said as she walked in with her phone in her hands like she texting someone.

"Oh my gosh, I am sorry babe, I was so caught up at the library," She came sitting next to me smiling at her phone.

"What you do at the library today?" I asked turning down the television giving her all my attention,

"Well I got three books then, I...uhh met a friend,"

"What kind of friend?" I knitted my forehead as I raised my right eyebrow.

"A guy-"

"Da' fuck you say?" I cut her off with an angry look on my face.

"I said I met a guy, but we are just friends babe so don't worry."

"Whatcha' mean a nigga ain't gotta' worry?" I asked getting angrier, is she hearing herself right now,

"We are just friends babe." she repeated it like it wasnt shit

"Wait hold up you ain't texting him are you?" Kareem done lost her fucking mind.

"Yeah-"

"Dont fuck with me." I pinned her to the sofa, breathing heavy.

"Cameron I would never cheat on you," I looked in her eyes and I saw that she was getting scared, easing up I held her in my arms.

"Who this nigga anyway" I tried calming myself down,

"His name Wayne Dior and he is a business man thats all I know babe," She blinked her eyes as if she wanted to cry,

I knew the name Dior but I just can't seem to remember whose name that was, it's a name I heard being used in the streets before.

"Okay," I eased up off her "go get ready for bed I'm coming up soon," she got up and ran up the stairs, shit I hated making her feel that way.

I pulled out my phone and dialed my nigga Deets up, the only man that can get informations on anything or anyone in Florida.

"Yo Deets!" I shouted through the phone, "look up some nigga name Wayne Dior who is a business man."

"Yo my nigga what's good?" his Atlanta accent rang out "Man, that's gonna be hard to find there ain't one Wayne Dior in the world."

"I don't give a fuck if you have to look up all the Wayne Dior in the fucking world you gone find the one who's trying to fuck with me." I hang up the phone,

Once you trying to talk to my woman you fucking with me.

"Friends ? I will believe that shit when I go to Biggie's and Tupac's concert next year that right never happening." I mumbled to myself.

The sound of the bell broke me from my thoughts, "Nigga open up the door!" Jace shouted as he banged on the door.

"Nah, I should make the neighbors call five-o on your ass for disturbing the place," I said opening the door. He came in with an envelope and gave it to me "got this for you," he said going in the kitchen.

"From who?" I gotta' be cautious cause niggas out to get me,

"I don't know the boys said a nigga dropped it off at fifth street where you got them youngin's" He said grabbing a beer from the refrigerator; nigga act like he lived here.

I opened the letter with a knife and I read it...

"There Is Always A Second Phase To Everything

You Might Take Phase One Down

But Phase Two Just Coming

Prepare To Be WipeD Out

P.S: Tengo a tu chica donde quiero que Ella

-JumpWalkDance"

"Da' fuck! Is this a fucking threat, this person threatening me! do they know who da' fuck I am !" I shouted throwing the paper down allowing my anger to get the best of me.

"Ca-Cameron baby you should calm," Kareem soft voice peeked behind me.

"Calm down! How should I calm the fuck down, don't you see niggas sending me threats!" I lost it taking up the vase on the table and throwing it in the wall,

"Kareem come, let's get you upstairs." Jace took a crying Kareem upstairs.

This was war... They wanted a war... They will get a war!  

Will edit and format at a later day

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Diamond.