The Discovery - Chapter 2

Marinette's pov

As I fought the Akumatized, Chat Noir landed in front of me blocking the Akumatized shots. "Well hello my laby you are looking pawsitivly purrfect today." He smiled as he kissed my hand. "Chat stop flirting & help me." I scolded. "Anything for my buga-boo." He launched himself at the Akumatized & got stuck. "Eww it's slimy." He whined.

I thought for a sec before the Akumatized attacked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I threw my yo-yo at chat noir. "Chat noir grab on." I yelled. As he grabbed it, I jumped off the street light I was standing on. As he flies out of the slimy substance, he falls to the floor. "What happened to cats always land on their feet?" I mocked. "But your beauty knocks my feet out from under me." He winked. Suddenly a ball of the slimy substance came flying towards us. "Chat buy me some time." He nodded & distracted the Akumatized. "Lucky charm!" As the ladybug pattern disappeared a large bottle of dish soap appeared.

I looked around for a way to use it & I realized the solution. I looked at the Akumatized & saw a little black tin in the middle. "Chat opened the fire hydrant & point it at the slimmer." I yelled as I jumped from roof to roof pouring the soup on it. Once Chat had done so, using my yo-yo I grabbed the tin & crushed in. A little black & purple moth flew out of it. I swung my yo-yo as I caught it & purified it. "Bye bye little butterfly." Chat landed next to me as I threw the bottle of soap in the air. It disappeared & changed everything back. Chat & I turn to each other. "Pound it!" We said in unison. Suddenly everything started to spin.

Adrien's pov

I watched as Ladybug fell to the floor. I picked her up & took for to a roof. Once I landed I looked her over. I didn't see anything issues, then her outfit started to disappear. As her outfit disappeared I realized it was Marinette. I stared it shock. Marinette was my ladybug.

"Chat ....Chat Noir We have to get her home." I turn to see a little red & black kwamie. "Oh hey Tikki. Sorry I just got distra-" Suddenly I detransformed as plagg fell to the ground. I handed him some cheese & looked at Tikki. "We have to wait for plagg to recharge." Plagg flew up to Tikki & smiled. "Hey sugar cube long time no see." He said smiling. "Oh just eat plagg we have to get Marinette home!" Tikki stated. "Fine." Plagg pouted as he ate his cheese."

"Plagg claws out!" Once I retransformed, I pick Marinette up bridal style & had to her house. As I jumped from roof top to roof top I asked Tikki. "Tikki do you know why Marinette passed out." Tikki nodded. "She's put to much stress on her body." I looked at Marinette. It's makes sense now. She's not only ladybug all the time but she also has her daily life to. Even I get overwhelmed.

I landed on her roof & opened the trap door. Once inside I place her on the bed. I stared at her for a moment. She looks so beautiful. I realized what I was doing & mentally slapped myself for being creepy. As I was leaving she woke up. "Chat? What are you doing here?" I turned & looked at a very confused Marinette. "Marinette you passed out right after the battle. Chat made sure you weren't seen." Tikki explained. Marinette looked at me shocked. "Thank you." I nodded & left.